Now with this set up it seems my minions are way weaker compared to the lower Stat build. It that just the way Astral summons work or have I hit a cap with my minions? I also can’t seem to make Prismatic work on my Arcane minions, done prismatic need a magic base to cast a new one? I thought arcane minions with high prismatic would make a bunch of types of summons… sorry I’m talking so much but I’m seriously into this game :smile:

Vendor don`t refresh after finishing a random map.
Also,does assault also change to “chance to cast skill per second” ?

Hey, guys. I really love this game, but I’m a little disappointed with the continuing nerfs to Assault. My warrior has a legendary ring that has Assault 19. In 1.4, it had a little over 100% chance to go off (so, it basically always went off); in 1.5, it was first bugged, then after the bug fix, still had only around a 90-something% chance to go off (but it seemed like less); and now, with 1.6, it has dropped all the way down to a 76% :open_mouth: chance to cast toss on attack!

[quote=“MaGi”]Vendor don`t refresh after finishing a random map.
Also,does assault also change to “chance to cast skill per second” ?[/quote]

That’s odd, Vendor should definitely be refreshing when you kill the cartographer.

Assault is technically a proc which has been changed to “chance to cast skill per second”.

That’s also odd, I dont believe the numbers for Assault were purposefully nerfed over the patches, but I could be remembering wrong. Still, at 20 points in Assault, that’s an 80% chance, and with two +4 affixes to Assault that’s over 100% again. Do you find that you character is much weaker now with the proc changes?

Prismatic doesn’t apply to every offhand, but that will be changing in the next patch to affect all offhands.

Astral summons were limited by Skull count before. In 1.6.1, Spiritmancers are going to be getting some heavy updates, including a new defensive Minion type, and updated spells. Will be looking at how extra summons like Astral Summons work with the updates.

Yea ive notice the chance to proc seems get a huge nerf.

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“MaGi”]Vendor don`t refresh after finishing a random map.
Also,does assault also change to “chance to cast skill per second” ?[/quote]

That’s odd, Vendor should definitely be refreshing when you kill the cartographer.

Assault is technically a proc which has been changed to “chance to cast skill per second”.

That’s also odd, I dont believe the numbers for Assault were purposefully nerfed over the patches, but I could be remembering wrong. Still, at 20 points in Assault, that’s an 80% chance, and with two +4 affixes to Assault that’s over 100% again. Do you find that you character is much weaker now with the proc changes?

Prismatic doesn’t apply to every offhand, but that will be changing in the next patch to affect all offhands.

Astral summons were limited by Skull count before. In 1.6.1, Spiritmancers are going to be getting some heavy updates, including a new defensive Minion type, and updated spells. Will be looking at how extra summons like Astral Summons work with the updates.[/quote]

Vendor before killing the cartographer at 451 level

Vendor after killing cartographer

Nothing changed[emoji28]

Well shoot, will add that bug to our list too :smile: Thanks for verifying it!

So far so good guys… just wondering why is my Revenge Helm before it was 40% block chance now only 25% block chance…

What is the function of the quality of item?

Higher quality gives u better affix roll

[quote=“SteigerBox”]Assault is technically a proc which has been changed to “chance to cast skill per second”.

That’s also odd, I dont believe the numbers for Assault were purposefully nerfed over the patches, but I could be remembering wrong. Still, at 20 points in Assault, that’s an 80% chance, and with two +4 affixes to Assault that’s over 100% again. Do you find that you character is much weaker now with the proc changes?[/quote]

Thanks for the fast response. I understand that you might not have intentionally set out to nerf Assault, but I think the chance to trigger for an Assault 19 item going from +100% to -80% is quite a drastic reduction.

Yes, the warrior feels much weaker to me. I obviously noticed the difference in 1.5, and it’s even more noticeable now. It seems that Assault now doesn’t trigger more than it does - it certainly doesn’t seem like it’s triggering anywhere close to even the nominal 76% of the time.

Just to give you an example, I can no longer stand back a ways from rare and boss mobs that have the Extra Damage mod, or those that have the Exploding or Bewildering mods, and hit them with Assault. Now I have to run in and try to facetank them, and my warrior is dying a lot more as a result.

Anyway, as a dev, you know best how you want your game to be developed and balanced. And I definitely still enjoy the game, and like the direction it’s going overall. But, at this point, I’m thinking of switching to something else instead of Assault.

Can we get all crystal and mythstone by convert?

Yes :smile: is the short and simple answer.

OK there is positives and negatives everytime, i mostly like this update, gives more freedom to make your own items but… WHY AFTER EVERY UPDATE THE ASSAULT IS NOT WORKING :cry: no chance in high level maps, almoust every map have tnt or skyfall, and with this block % decrease with max 60% possible it seems that it is 6%. I die in every explosion or meteor…

Toinks!

We didn’t set out to nerf Assault directly. The problem we were trying to address was the frequency of procs, especially on extremely fast weapons. For abilities with a cooldown, proc rate hasn’t been touched, but for main abilities ( like gun’s potential of attacking 9 times per second ) we normalized the rate of proc fire to be a chance over one second. Now, of course our goal isn’t to make proc useless, and if turns out players don’t want to invest in any proc affixes, we’ll tune the proc normalization with the bug patch.

It’s quite obvious that a lot of players prefer using Assault, which means we’ll taking a hard look at the other talents to make sure they are just as appealing in 1.6.1.

Is there somewhere a list of Oaken Branches of Haste; Revenge of Greed … and what is this mean?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Is this a bag???

I mean the +2 all talents…

Technically yes, but just a display bug. The description text isn’t giving the proper number of talent ranks increased.