In the upcoming update is there going to be any changes on how we proceed past floor 200 with or without challenge maps?

Nope :unamused: why would they change this system? :open_mouth:

thats the beauty and challenge of passing 200… dont change it… it cool…

Any sneak peeks for 1.7? My life is a mess rught now and 1.7 is something that keeps me excited. Aside from the hero system and bug fixes, is there something else?

everyones getting excited with 1.7…
something that we are all looking forward… hope they will release it soon…

I’ll try my best to do one tonight or tomorrow :smile:

I’ll try my best to do one tonight or tomorrow :smile:[/quote]

And 1.8 in 2 days ! :stuck_out_tongue:

oh yes!! a sneak peak will clam our excitement… oh i think not ahaha it will just make our eagerness rocket high… ahaha but i like a see a sneak peek… will wait for this…

oh yes!! a sneak peak will clam our excitement… oh i think not ahaha it will just make our eagerness rocket high… ahaha but i like a see a sneak peek… will wait for this…[/quote]

Here’s the first part :smile:

Oh My Goodness…

That is awesome!!!:o:o:o:o:o:lol:

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

[emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] [emoji33] i wanna play it now xD

i almost bled… ahahaha :laughing: so much info yet just the start… its gonna be a more exciting game… ahhhhhhhhh :angry: cant wait for the update…

Yay for enslavers feat and legend pet drops!!!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

I really really like the dictionary idea. Theres been more then one time I’ve read things in forum then get in game & ask myself “what that do again?” Looks like a lot of great changes. I’m curious about the summoning changes as I like to play with them.

Dictionnary was already available from the wiki :unamused:

Can’t access from work no WiFi. I need that in game. :smiley:

please put both crystal and stone charts inside of game too…lolz! for me? :smiley:

138995424 hero point for 94 lv heroic level[emoji32]

Heroic lvl experience = Character lvl experience
Same amount

But don’t worry it looks harder than it’s actually :wink:

DQ is very quickly becoming my favorite android game. Fun, fast, pretty, simple yet complex, great support and development. Kudos to you, sirs. I’m going to buy vanity items just so I can send you more money…