Nice feedback tho, I’m feeling your joy, this game is also my favorite one, and I like the monthly releases :smile:

Heroic lvl experience = Character lvl experience
Same amount

But don’t worry it looks harder than it’s actually :wink:[/quote]

Hey, Dalek! what’s about the rate of gaining hero points in 1.7 ? for now i have like ~120k which i farmed for quite some time, so the 123123123123131 number listed on the screenshot seems overwhelming =/

Also, i really love spell sword on my warrior. Will i be able to upgrade comet and meteor using my hero points?

Can’t spoil about that but it’s indeed increased :smile:

Daleks for the win!

[quote=“Diieter”]Can’t spoil about that but it’s indeed increased :smile:

Daleks for the win![/quote]

i see:) and what’s up with spell sword? could you plz check it for me so that i can modify my build if necessary?:wink:

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Diieter”]Can’t spoil about that but it’s indeed increased :smile:

Daleks for the win![/quote]

i see:) and what’s up with spell sword? could you plz check it for me so that i can modify my build if necessary?;)[/quote]

Well, I’m asking to Steiger to nerf it in some ways, because it’s overpowered, that’s all, he’ll think about it and tell me if he finds it op or not :smile:

part 2?

Cmon part 2!

Come on, part 2 ffs!

༼つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Part 2 ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Much Kirby
Very pink
Such eater
wow

I was thinking meatwad…

where? & when?

This week ( or weekend ) for sure.

wow :open_mouth:
will be looking forward this week :mrgreen:

Yay~! daebak :smiley:

Lol, is that because you will be taking a sabbatical as a certain other game has an update today :wink:

Which game? I just got a psx emu and final fantasy tactics, so could be a rough weekend on the girlfriend…

LOL, tell me about it :wink:
Mine is already threatening divorce :laughing:

WoW + DQ + working away from home saturday + boozy saturday night out + getting home sunday afternoon with a stinking hangover and therefore sleeping it off the rest of the day, im going to need more than a bunch of flowers for this one :wink:

I recommend a short poem or perhaps a haiku. Even a dirty limerick, depending on the girl.

lolz…yall need to get yalls priorities straight…

btw…destiny