1.8.1 Build/Plans Discussion

So SteigerBox just released patch notes for 1.8.1. Here’s the link. Note diapers maybe needed to avoid shitting your pants.

shinyboxgames.com/blog/2015/04/p … 1-preview/

Things will definitely change. I can already see some builds benefiting the changes and some that will loose power. So anyone up to post their new build ideas while we wait for its release?

My Redrum Warrior should be updated later today if that interests you. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Maybe post screenies of your updated equipment?

I just watched a video of the Arc Wiz, and the Ninja rogue. Exciting stuff. But they dont really deal BIG numbers. Hows your redrum warriors damage output as of 1.8.1?

Higher than it was before. :smile:

How’s a 10B bleed tick sound?

When I get around to updating that thread, it will have everything… new gear, descriptions, and videos hopefully.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

[quote=“Rubik”]Higher than it was before. :smile:

When I get around to updating that thread, it will have everything… new gear, descriptions, and videos hopefully.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

I call hacks!! :wink:

Though, I bet that dmg DOES need a nerf…

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“Rubik”]Higher than it was before. :smile:

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

I call hacks!! :wink:

Though, I bet that dmg DOES need a nerf…[/quote]

Why do when we find or experiment on gears, affixes and stuff then we see how powerful.what we’ve made then people start asking a nerf??? :frowning:

[/quote]
Why do when we find or experiment on gears, affixes and stuff then we see how powerful.what we’ve made then people start asking a nerf??? :frowning:[/quote]
Nerf needs to be done when you deal 10B damage without even really trying, like all just basic non-made items. Im Sure Rubik put in a lot of time in making the required items.

Anyway any testers here who can tell me if the Killswitch skill is worth it? I mean is it possible to use traps as a main skill. Iwas thinking of using KillSwitch with LayTrap coupled with Frozen.

I’m impressed at that skill, but when you are basically dealing 10B dmg PER SECOND from BLEED ALONE, I do think that’s a little over-powered, don’t you.

No.

First of all, 10B is nothing compared to what the other two classes are capable of.

Second, the build is focused almost entirely around getting the most from bleeds. So you make an extremely focused build, it works, therefore it needs nerfed? That makes no sense.

Lastly, that’s a perfect storm type number. Everything had to go the way it was designed and planned on to go.

I didn’t throw on a bleed affix and get 10B dps.

1 Like

[quote=“Rubik”]No.

First of all, 10B is nothing compared to what the other two classes are capable of.

Second, the build is focused almost entirely around getting the most from bleeds. So you make an extremely focused build, it works, therefore it needs nerfed? That makes no sense.

Lastly, that’s a perfect storm type number. Everything had to go the way it was designed and planned on to go.

I realize you took a long time to focus your build, but what do you mean, “It is nothing compared to what the other two classes are capable of”? Are you telling me wizards and rogues can get way over 10B dps with no hacks?

You are obviously new here. Rogue pic:

Wiz can do a lot of damage also. When enemies have over 100 billion HP, you need the DPS to match.

1 Like

You are obviously new here. Rogue pic:

Wiz can do a lot of damage also. When enemies have over 100 billion HP, you need the DPS to match.[/quote]
rFair Enough

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“Rubik”]No.

I realize you took a long time to focus your build, but what do you mean, “It is nothing compared to what the other two classes are capable of”? Are you telling me wizards and rogues can get way over 10B dps with no hacks?[/quote]

Look at some vidz dude, there are lots and you’ll see. :mrgreen:

Shitting my pants now looking at 1.8.1. Lots of stuff going in head, gonna see what the new builds will be like. :wink:

Omg glad to see you post again. Yeah, just the new mythsone mechanics adds so much. Not to mention new Cosmic Power is a buff to Rogues and Warriors with Time Warp Proc (there are even eternals with Timewarp Proc for them!)

Welcome back MrMaru, it will be interesting to see what builds you come up with this update :wink:

It’s not too early to start thinking about build combos for you and your team…err. hireling. Yeah. Hireling.

Its easier to farm (for me) with a hireling. Especially with the +100% IQ bonus.

So… nadrojis, eternal, crystaline, hunter ring, looooots of gf, lyck, iq, blood magic, rage, plagued, permafrost. W cyclone. Thats my main. Hireling is ninja, deadly arts, blink proc, trickster and yadda yadda for damage. Oh. Effective too.

i can’t wait this coming update ^____^
More affix more fun hehehehe…

ninja affix + 4 mythcal item wooohh!!! im so excited to costumize my poor set hehehe…

I know the feeling. However my Eternal Muramasa will lose a slot so I most Hunt one with a slot ASAP!

I know the feeling. However my Eternal Muramasa will lose a slot so I most Hunt one with a slot ASAP![/quote]

i dont have eternal item hehehe… all my eternal is going to sell hehehe… i want eternal pet like Momentum(Spike) or Blood Magic(Rage)