> 1 million damage not showing

Hi guys, wondering if anyone else has noticed the issue where damage surpasses 999,999 and the game displays 1 or even 2 in place of damage.

The display isn’t really an issue, but does anyone know if the damage done is actually reduced to 1/2?

I died in between trying to take screenshots but you can make out the purple 1s.

Didn’t post in bugs because I think a user response would be snappier. :smile: thanks!

Anyway, loving this game. Looking forward to the new power levels - I cleared 200 on 5 and didn’t know that was all to the game ><

This will be fixed in the upcoming patch! The new patch will show exp earned better as well! The patch should be coming soon.

Ohh, and if you love EPL (enemy power level) 5…you’ll fall in love with 6-8! Trust me. Have fun gaming and hold tight!

Additional notes: It goes up to 3 as well.

OH! Just saw the reply. Thanks! :smiley:D

No problem! Nice loot pile there! The new version will also have better monster density for an increased challenge. There are less loot drops as well, but the quality surpasses previous drops greatly! There are many goodies in store that I think you will like!

Haha thanks for the prompt and encouraging replies xD

Just offhand, do you run a full luck set? Does it have a noticeable impact on epic affixes?

I only just realised maxing damage and doing Level 5 isn’t half as effective as just maxing luck and running even power level 1. (50% luck x 6 items = 300%, only 100%~ diff in luck power levels.)

… anddd finally: the leaderboards XP doesn’t reflect a per-point gain, right? It’s more of in terms of millions or hundred thousands or something? ><

XP leaderboards are being updated as well in the new patch to show you millions or billions. Example:

2.345m or 1.234b

It’s really nice and makes more of a cleaner appearance.

[size=150]

1 million experience isn’t showing either.
[/size]

[quote=“shutnic”][size=150]

1 million experience isn’t showing either.
[/size][/quote]
Don’t worry, this will be fixed in the next patch :smile:

[quote=“primaeva”]Hi guys, wondering if anyone else has noticed the issue where damage surpasses 999,999 and the game displays 1 or even 2 in place of damage.

The display isn’t really an issue, but does anyone know if the damage done is actually reduced to 1/2?

I died in between trying to take screenshots but you can make out the purple 1s.

Didn’t post in bugs because I think a user response would be snappier. :smile: thanks!

Anyway, loving this game. Looking forward to the new power levels - I cleared 200 on 5 and didn’t know that was all to the game ><[/quote]

Does this mean that you make up to 1M Damage per attack? :open_mouth:

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk

Haha, it’s easy to achieve with bleeds. Went up to 3m+ damage. Don’t think any monster had 4M HP so I never saw that ><

Wow that’s crazy! What’s your gear like? :slight_smile:

My warrior gear is crap. Probably only at 300k DPS or so. But it’s the mechanics that make the damage, not the DPS. True DPS is reflected in clear speed. :smiley:

I have quite a lot dps, but can never achieve 1m+ Damage, and my question is how you can achieve so much damage output? With the cleave ability? :s

Haha hint: Wrath is the core talent of the build. Just remember bleeds count as a DoT. :smile: boom, damage.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Lol. Got it, mate! :wink: