2.1 Avalanche Build gameplay

Sorry about that. It hard to let go of habits and I usually have that habit of wanting to split up posts to make ot different points. I need to get used to stuffing it all in one post and i usually post when things come to head and a better way for me to do that is simply edit.

@Jarz can you by any chance tell me what recorder you used and did you use android? My current recorder too laggy and annoying to record.

1 Like

Thanks sir

1 Like

Azrecorder. And yes Iā€™m using Android.

1 Like

HP on Hit -> HP Leech.

The hp on hit mythstone is too good but leech was op, more so than hp/mp on hit. I abused leech back when I was a beginner playing with aftermath build and it was a bit fun to say the least.

@CuzegSpiked Well, this isnt an aftermath build. He just changed his Mainhandā€™s special to Meteor because you cant use boomerang and whirling simultaneously.

1 Like

I switched my items to wiz atm to hunt for the epiphany ring and amulet for the ed%. Will 500% ice DMG better than the current 300%?

Frostbiting creates more spike damage with Frozen. I recommend all six pieces of gear with Frostbiting and, if you can manage, as many ED% affixes and ED+ affixes as possible.

2 Likes

Yeah frosbiting still at 364%. How about if I add more ice damage? 300% ATM.

What about permafrost as well as frozen with frostbiting? Permafrost increases ice dmg by 50% at (5) so does it increase all ice dmg from ed and frozen dmg too with the frostbiting.

For ED% to be effective, you need some base ED. It wouldnā€™t hurt, but you may want to test it using the damage formula and actually testing it.
Permafrost would be beneficial, but he said he canā€™t include it.

1 Like

Yep that is an interesting build indeed. I certainly changed from my old mindset lol. Base ED is not necessary as Iā€™ve learnt since it barely adds any DMG increase if you talk of the 5000 ED.
The most DMG increase appears from the BWD and WD% and other things. Iā€™ve been recently testing chakram build because of the APS additions like angelic or so and I wanted to confirm that return rates are sped up by APS and Cooldown of chakram is not existant when return rate is speedy.

If only I could see that full build I guessā€¦ I learnt a lot though than last year. Also I happened to think of a similar idea and this post came back to my memory .

Necropost