3.0 best update ever!

Now i can have much more rare crystals because of dust!!! Hahahah if you know what i mean
:joy::joy::joy::joy::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Whatever could you be referring too :thinking:

1 Like

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished: yeah2 i get it hahahaha :sob::sob::sob::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Lately ive been spending lots of crystals hahaha so this update is what i just needed hehe

Salvage as many as you can in legend to legend+ gears , then if you loot eternal salvage it . Then craft again and again . The Do the same over and over until you spent all dust :innocent:

1 Like

That gold! 2Billion ,

Yup! reached the gold inventory display cap a couple days ago

I dont have to salvage crystal legends + i can just convert it directly .but ur right about salvaging legends plus woot2! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin:

@Griffin someday ill reach that gold too :grinning::grinning::grinning::grin::grin::grin:

New lifestyle: Collect more Legends, Salvage it, Cillect more dust, Craft eternal items, Convert eternal items and done.

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::joy::joy:

hide your gold next time @griffin. :grin:

yeah, 3.0.0.0 is the best update.

1 Like

Why? I’m one of the few people that actually earned enough gold to break the indicator

ok. :heart_eyes::slight_smile:

Β―_(ツ)_/Β―

1 Like

I do understand now. you are very lucky and you love to play in campaign mode as well. am I right?

Not lucky but yes I love campaign mode I’ve been farming at the endgame for over a year :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you get any more gold? That’s a lot of gold :open_mouth:

Yes you do it just breaks the in inventory gold indicator the normal one still functions though :smile: