3.0 Rouge Halo-Halo Special Build (PVE)

Its hot in summer time need halo-halo!! Heheh awesome build!!!

yeah halo halo for summer is so delicious, this is one of my prototype when i was forming and updating the frozen crossfire build i adjust some of the affixes and the damage is good. And i have also one more prototype will reveal soon as i finish its testing stage.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing fellow kababayan :grin::grin::grin: this is pretty awesome.

Summer will be soon over, but haven’t eaten halo halo :sob: :joy::joy:

Nice build though :smiley:

this build also have potential in 4k+ floor i think but so far its dominating 3k+ floor. you can add some procs and i tried it to wizard also huge twister much faster clearing map size.

This build is legit as fvck!#$ I changed electro to demonic and epiphany to deadly arts for survivability since im playing solo. Replaced one of your weaken to dodge since i have eternal pet that has 60% weaken already. Tried your build on floor 4500 and still does crazy dmge damn!!! So far the best build i had seen so in dq. 200% weaken isthe best even if u dont have crit dmgdmge and low crit chanxe. Keep up the good work mah boi.

1 Like

Will this build work with flintlock?

It can. Also wow, Bow build with Shock, Plagued and Frozen all in one as well as Arcanist and Crushing Flames. Truly an all Elemental Build and extremely powerful!

How did I not notice that lol.

1 Like

is it good also if we replace the offhand to insolence for the eleDMG?

is IGNORE RESIST is good? i use it for hiking to counter mythic and legends enemy of their resist

Yes and it’s an option between Weaken and Ignore Resist. It really is up to you but sometimes Weaken can be better once you go 90%+ Weaken and more damage than ignore resist. Still , Ignore Resist is one of the great choices and it used to be a Staple before weaken finally got buffed.

yeah. tnx for the explanation. what floor that could (possibly) drop a legend or ultra legend crystal.

love that map color

and the red one are bad for the eyes

oh this build can dominate also 4500 floor, good to know thanks for testing it bro :grin:

yes you can change and experiment other affixes. I use that OH because of 100% execute damage in the absence of demonic

1 Like

@flasher13 is it good to replace the offhand to insolence? for ELEdmg and replace amulet with ELEdmag also?

yes you can try it and adjust some of affixes, must have always is Crushing blow crystal affix 2x and have at least one weaken because crushing blow is the main damage in the absence of crit damage

thank you bro!!! I will try it…

welcome hope you enjoy the build