+5 all skills

Does elixir mythstone on weapons work in PvP? I’ve heard the heroic points on a skill don’t but the skill points from an epic affix do… but what about from a mythstone?

Yes but reduced

It becomes +2 skills on pvp

2 Likes

I’ve noticed with an experiment in doing that if I have all talents and all spiritmancer for example… I go beyond the cap

Thank you @luisfsk, didn’t want to waste a big mythstone lol. How far over can you go @dickwad

1 Like

I’ve got 53 on reclaim and I haven’t added another elixir or 5 to spiritmancer yet. Will try and download some images

Must be a bug.50 to talents is my best now

40 is the cap for Spiritmancer, but it can be increased with the Summoner Set. increases Spiritmancer Talents by 2 per Rank and Summoner Item Affixes by 7.5% per Rank. Spirit Master Set increases number of Minions by 0.5% per Rank rounded down, and Tome Skills Ranks by 2 per Rank. so a Necromancer Build can do very well with these Sets.

I don’t think caps will increase this way.

there are at least 2 posts with pictures showing the over 40 Spiritmancer Talents. I don’t know if the Spirit Master Set will put a Tome Skill over 40, haven’t seen any posts on that. I think that is the only Talent tree that can go over the 40 cap with the Summoner Set.

1 Like

interesting.

https://youtu.be/iXasrMGJdg0 . Here is an experiment. Look at talent levels :wink:

2 Likes

Well even if you can exceed talent above 40, does it make a difference in function as I never got to test that or think that for some reason? I could’ve thought that anything above 40 didn’t work like the hero points or not worth the slots. Although I also remember not exceeding 40 but that was because I didn’t test with 5+ spiritmancer or 3+ all talents back then. Well I can test like anyone can to find out.

1 Like

that is true. I have seen the posts with the 40+ Talents for Spiritmancer, but haven’t read any posts about it making a difference or if it even affects play with minions. if the 40+ Spiritmance Talents are viable in game, that would make a great build, but the focus on a Minion Build would make it hard on other parts of the build, just like any other build, the more focused it gets, the harder it is to have it do other stuff.

2 Likes

Will let you know. I’m a few rubies away from a test build and a master stone

1 Like

Off topic check out all my rogue summons ( whitish ones) compared to my wizards sad 3 https://youtu.be/uscA5-Pki2Y

1 Like