A Couple of Bugs

1. As a rogue, I am using the flintlocks for my MH. Frequently I get “up-close-and-personal” with the enemies. This is difficult for me to do, however, because, when I am next to the enemy, my guns will shoot directly through the enemy. The enemy is not in my character, but in front.

2. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if it is just my fingers fault due to dampness accumulation from extensive playing, but I occasionally encounter a problem where my MH primary will not work. It will fire once or twice, and then stop for an indefinite amount of time (while I’m still holding it, of course).

3. Rarely do I not shoot breakables to reveal their loot. I almost never run through them. However, I’ve been encountering a problem where, no matter how hard I try, I can’t break the breakable without running through it, and often this means death on a challenge map.

I hope (for my mind’s sake and phone’s sake) that others are experiencing this as well. I also hope that this is detailed enough. I can provide more info if necessary, though. :smile:

Hey! Thank you for your bug report.

1. Noted.

2. Which MH Ability are you using?

3. Yes, it’s normal if you run through a TNT map, the breakable will proc explosions aswell.

1 Like

I use ricochet. This gun:

What I mean is that I can sometimes not break a box without running through it? That’s normal?
Thanks. :smile: