A few questions regarding mythics and affixes

Hi!
I’ve decided to make my first set of gear towards playing in the arena, but I have a few questions so that I wont TOTALLY fuck it up :blush:

1. Offhand mythics. How does the vanish and nova- mythics work? Do they trigger off of mainhand primary attacks?

1.5 If my offhand special is already stealth, how do this affect vanish mythic?

1. If I use bloodmagic, will permafrost convert dmg taken to HP instead of MP?

2. Does ice element reduce attack speed aswell, or only movespeed?

3. Mutiny bow or Vacuus for a non glasscannon rogue? Yeah I don’t fullt understand dmg calculations and what make ED% or WD% better.

Would appreciate it a ton if some experienced player could help me out, I have a build in mind.

Thanks in advance!

Offhand mythics. How does the vanish and nova- mythics work? Do they trigger off of mainhand primary attacks?
-both triggerd by any weapons skill.
-nova has 30% chance to proc on attack.
-vanish is a proc. 10% chance to activate stealth on attack.

imho id go with nova because they nerfed vanish from 30% to 10% chance
you can sue nova so you dont have to add an elemental crit affix and just add legend affix
stealth proc via ruby

Thanks alot for the answer. I’ve adjusted my build some, gonna go with nova and empyrean, might even go daggerbuild later.

I have 1 question I reaaally want answered, does the % Mp back on Permafrost turn to HP if I run with bloodmagic?

Read what it say on the bloodmagic skill. It will tell you.

If your hireling has bloodmagic and your main picks up an MP orb, it doesn’t restore HP on your hireling, even though without bloodmagic it would restore MP. Text isn’t always reliable.