A few questions

I have a few questions if someone can answer for me.

1. Can Mirror Images proc “On Attack Per Second” Procs? (Example: “XX% Chance to cast XXX on attacks per second.” Like Orb, Stealth, Mirror Image, Bomb, Explosion)

2. Can Mirror Images proc on HIT attack modifiers?(Examples: Crit Hit, Deadly Strike, Crushing Blow)

3. Does having over 100% proc chance increase proc rate for “on attack per second” procs? I seem to notice that even at 100% proc chance that with my bow I don’t proc 100%… I assume it’s because I have a high attack speed and attack multiple times per second…so would having 120% proc increase my overall proc chances on APS??

4. For rangers, if you have +4 multi attack and extra attack +4 you fire about 4 arrows per attack. Are all of the arrows you fire able to:
    a. Proc “on attack per second” procs? (Like Mirror Image, Stealth etc)
    b. Proc attack modifier procs(crit, crushing blow)
    c. Proc Explosive?

5. For the “Explosive” proc… it just says “Attacks have a 5% chance to…” so is that an “Attacks per second” or is that on every attack you have a 5% chance to proc regardless of attack speed?

6. Can “Explosive” proc crit and gain bonus from crit damage/deadly strike modifiers? Also, I have not used this skill… does it create the explosion as a PBAOE (at your character location) or when it hits something then they explode?

7. Legendary Affix “Increase all (Element) damage dealt” affix shows a min range of 50% and max of 100%. Even the new patch notes for 2.0 show that the low range will change to 5% but I have used a LOT of Rubies and NEVER seen this affix. Is there some restriction in seeing this? Certain gear? Certain Class?

8. Same as #7 for Legendary affix “+Weapon Damage +50-100%”. Does this exist or is it a mistake on the wiki? I can only get 50% on a epic version, have not seen a Legendary 100% version.

9. How does “+XXXX (elemental) damage”(Example “+5000 Arcane Damage”) Factor in? It does not seem to have near the effect as sat +5000 weapon damage does. Is this damage added to the weapons base damage before abilities are calculated? What makes these affixes seem less impactful than +5000 weapon damage adding directly to the weapons chart damage?

10. MirrorCast - Is this on Attack Per Second or a flas % chance that any spell will be coppied? In other words at 100% pro chance would every spell be coppied on attack?

I will post these for now. I may have more later.

I’ll Just post on the questions that I know of

1. Can Mirror Images proc “On Attack Per Second” Procs? (Example: “XX% Chance to cast XXX on attacks per second.” Like Orb, Stealth, Mirror Image, Bomb, Explosion)
    I tried with my rouge had a maelstorm bow. My images didn’t proc

2. Legendary Affix “Increase all (Element) damage dealt” affix shows a min range of 50% and max of 100%. Even the new patch notes for 2.0 show that the low range will change to 5% but I have used a LOT of Rubies and NEVER seen this affix. Is there some restriction in seeing this? Certain gear? Certain Class?
    It Only appears in certain gears like Eternalized/Crystalline/ Insolence weapon and nadroji armor cannot be attained via ruby

3. Same as #7 for Legendary affix “+Weapon Damage +50-100%”. Does this exist or is it a mistake on the wiki? I can only get 50% on a epic version, have not seen a Legendary 100% version.
    Only seen on Ragnarok weapon

4. How does “+XXXX (elemental) damage”(Example “+5000 Arcane Damage”) Factor in? It does not seem to have near the effect as sat +5000 weapon damage does. Is this damage added to the weapons base damage before abilities are calculated? What makes these affixes seem less impactful than +5000 weapon damage adding directly to the weapons chart damage?

This was posted by ocenyx on his guide thread
    “If you look closely at the damage formula, WD+ is on the inner parts, which means they get a rather hefty amount of multipliers. On the other hand, ED+ is on the outer parts, which means not much multipliers.”

1 Like