A few suggestions

• I remember seeing this mentioned not long after the hiring system was put in place, but nothing was ever done about it: Currently, when you hire a character, then press the “Hire” button again so that it is no longer hired, and quit the game, when you start the game again, that character is once again hired. Thus, you are forced to once again press the “Hire” button to deselect it as hired. This is annoying. It has become even more annoying now that there are additional character slots which cannot all be seen at the same time on the screen. You think you have deselected a character that is off-screen as hired, but it is still hired.

• Since we have more character slots now (Thanks!), it would be nice to have expanded or scrollable boxes in the “On Device/Upload” and “On Server/Download” boxes of the DQ account screen, so that we can see all of our character slots, instead of just the first three. By the way, I like the new method of uploading only what has changed since the last upload.

• Make all pets that can be purchased through the merchant Epic pets. Make pets able to be modified with Enchant/Crystals/Mythstones, so that they can be given different abilities, talents, etc, and lower-level pets can become Epic or even Legend pets. Give us the ability to rename pets, just as we can rename characters. As mentioned in another topic, make pet vanity items, accessories, and/or element effects (can be visual only, like the character vanity items).

There is already a chance for Pets to be already Epic, when you buy them from the shop.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

You can already find some overpowered legend pets as long as you’re lucky with the affixes!
And that would be weird to apply a Crystal or a MS on a pet, imagine the thing :
“Come on little doge, take that crystal on your face!”
" :stare: "
“Come on!”
" much crystal, very affix, such hurt, many pain "

Already planed for the “breed patch” which will add a lot of features for pets, can’t tell more but rename should be possible

Pardon me, but my imagination plays bad tricks when i think of socketing the pet :confused:

True… like… where do I put that crystal into my Fairy???

Ahhhhh, got it!.. kiyaaaaaaaa (Fairy screams).

[quote=“CentraBPM”]True… like… where do I put that crystal into my Fairy???

Ahhhhh, got it!.. kiyaaaaaaaa (Fairy screams).

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]

100% hentai scenario

Lols. Where are the tentacles or devils?

Alright… I better stop [emoji1]

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Lols. Where are the tentacles or devils?

Alright… I better stop [emoji1]

well… imp is kinda similar to devil, you know :smiling_imp:

Steiger, a request for a tentacle Doge pet skin next patch :smiley:

Nah I was referring to my previous answers. look above ^ hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Nah I was referring to my previous answers. look above ^ hahaha :stuck_out_tongue:

ah:) nvm, we should indeed stop that or the game will get 18+ rate:)

hahhahaa :smiley: [emoji106]

Pets Sometimes gain new affixes by leveling up. But more often they dont get any xtra affixes by lvling. Is that intended? And how do you know wether your pet will upgrade or not-

Yeah it depends. Even after 10 Level Ups your pet won’t even get any new affix.

Other thing that would be nice to add. When you buy potions, you can choose the number of potions you want to buy instread to spam-click the “buy” button

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this

[quote=“Bleeding knight”]Other thing that would be nice to add. When you buy potions, you can choose the number of potions you want to buy instread to spam-click the “buy” button

Well, this is a weird signature, hope you don’t read this[/quote]
Patch 1.6 will allow you to buy 5 potions at once :smiley:

I would rather like a “buy 100” or “buy 1000” potions, so id never have to worry again :wink:

And a few suggestions and question:
-Ally affix on monsters? They have like… More hp than rare enemies! And what does that affix even do?
-Map bonuses arent working for cartoprapher maps. I get as much xp for +700% xp as for +200% xp.
-Also +1% epic enemies. Known mistake but still…

• 123% enemy reg? Must be a mistake too ( see picture)
  • enemies bugging and glitching under the ground (90 degree rotation) see image

-Gun and mirror combo op. I can do more dps with some epic gun with +2600 dmg than with a hole melee build, just by swapping main and offhand for gun and mirror.
    -Blinkstrike bug. Known too. Teleporting out of map

I did actually manage to get back in by using the bombs secondary ability.

Deadly strike affix? Chance to crit if crit misses? Please explain.
-Offhand dps calculation not working; see picture too

-DPS calculation in general a little off now and then :wink:

This might sound a little harsh or cynical, but no worries, I love DQ :smile:

When you face a rare enemy, he comes with a couple allies (minions or how you call it), which share some of his affixes.

And another question about legendary affixes:
-Can you find them on items (non-legendary) you get, or are they exclusive to legendaries?

[quote=“shutnic”]And another question about legendary affixes:
-Can you find them on items (non-legendary) you get, or are they exclusive to legendaries?[/quote]

1.5 : I doubt you can find them on crafted items, the old enchant system doesn’t allow you to get “legend affixes” like “glasscanon” or “movement speed” on your gears, Sometimes it could on previous version but that was from a bug!

1.6 : You’ll be able to get any affix you want on your gear, even legend affixes (by using the crystal “ruby” #18 if i’m right) which is adding a random legend affix on your gear =)