A Moment to Remember! Also I have Suggestions ^_^

Atlast Im the top 1 in Arena even though its just small gap with the Rank 2 and Rank 3.

By the way. @Refia @tdaniel @SteigerBox. Can I have a good suggestion about the Top 3 in Arena? Can you put atleast some costume or Aura Effect or some rewards when you reach top 3 in Battle Arena? So others will encourage to fight for Top Rank in Arena…Like other games when you are on Rank 1,2 and 3 you have pretty Costumes and Auras… Thank you for accepting my suggestion :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

Congratulations! That is a good suggestion. I have barely played in the arena since the second season started. I need to get back into the groove and craft something usefu for the arena. Keep up the good work!!

Nice!
Rewards for reaching top 1 once would be nice (for example cosmetic). Would start doing pvp battles again :wink: Will do anyway after the patch probably with new items maybe.

@Mr_Scooty and @Msiiek thank you very much really appreciated it.

By the way Im a fan of your build in 1v1 and 2v2 @Msiiek. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I dont even have a chance to defeat you in 2v2 totally no chance at all LoL. I dont know why your so tanky… On 1v1 your also my big wall when Im at the middle of Eternal League…I still need 5 to 7 Draws to increase my Power to totally ripped off your AI. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

and @Mr_Scooty who are you in Arena?.:blush:

Hp leech + reflect damage + cerebral vortex give tons of on hit healing procs.

Nice!

I want to pvp again once but i’m still having fun playing on this latest patch :smile:

@Msiiek your at Top10 right now. Im facing you even though I dont get Battle Points when defeating you. Aside of Istari your the HARDEST one I fight on my random enemy search… It takes 7 to 8 draws to defeat you… If draws doesnt give +25% DMG increase, I dont chance to defeat you again and again. You just have 192k HP and 400+ Power but you really hurt me so bad… I cant fight you face to face. Thats why Im just use Charge and Spam CosmicOrb + Scalp far from you .:joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

@f00kee Im a fan of your Tank Rogue Im trying to copy it but still I dont have your secret engredient to your build :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

congrats keep it up

Thank you and you must be proud of it @Eater:blush:

Because I use your Kraken set build as my base set build :joy::joy::joy:

Proud to be Pinoy! :+1:

1 Like

wow what a great surprise :smile: thank you for using kraken as your base build. It keep me motivate to do a new build to beat it :blush: