A new kind of dungeon

If there could be a new “Extreme Hardness” special dungeon that is multiplayer (because I’m sure all of us want to be able to show off all of our cool equipment) with an extremely hard boss(harder than mythic on max hard difficulty) that may carry one of the items from the “unknown” category in the legendex that would be nice. The event would have to happen say twice a day in to prevent server overload and so that the legendary items that are held don’t become common.

i doubt they can hold an event of such difficulty especially when the older players practically solo 800th and beyond floor monsters of highest difficulties available

The select few that have reached 100 B+ xp would be the only ones allowed. And ramping up boss atk and HP is not a problem if a weak boss problem is encountered. So only the best are allowed to flaunt it.

Sorry to crush your dreams but multiplayer won’t happening
(A simple research on forum with the world “multiplayer” and you would find 34348280 topics in which I’m answering about that :dieter: )

1. there are players below and above that xp requirement that can deal billions of damage in one hit so ramping up an atk or hp of the boss is quite inconsequential to the difficulty

2. there is nothing to flaunt here given that the most strongest items are one way or another can be built on scratch on sheer hardwork, not on being lucky on a drop. there is no unique item here that would make everyone ogle at you.

Eternal pets…

Forget eternal pets… hell, even a legend pet with amazing affixes is enough to make me drool :laughing:

Eternal pets…[/quote]

CentraBPM’s eternal pet…

[quote=“Clogon”]

Eternal pets…[/quote]

ah that. :laughing:

still not enough though :mrgreen:

For me a no dont like it battle arena is coming soon you will forget the “extreme dungeon” :wink:

[quote=“Diieter”]Sorry to crush your dreams but multiplayer won’t happening
(A simple research on forum with the world “multiplayer” and you would find 34348280 topics in which I’m answering about that :dieter: )[/quote]

Wow!! That is an accurate number dieter, nice!! :smiley:

[quote=“andrielley”][quote=“Diieter”]Sorry to crush your dreams but multiplayer won’t happening
(A simple research on forum with the world “multiplayer” and you would find 34348280 topics in which I’m answering about that :dieter: )[/quote]

Wow!! That is an accurate number dieter, nice!! :smiley:[/quote]

Sorry, real number was 34348281 :dieter: