About maps

How to get a shorter maps? Any tips?

1 Like

do you mean maps with fewer affixes?

they’re random…but lower luck should have you dropping lower Tier maps more often, with high luck helps drop higher Tier maps more often.

Edit: also, the more affixes, the better the Loot Drops, at least from Chests & Cartographer. unless you want fewer affixes for easier maps. is this for easier floor climbing?

2 Likes

More affixes usually means more map… stats :drooling_face:
Fr tho the bigger the better, as long as the map has pack size its good to go

And if pack size makes you lag, you could try more damage… the enemy isnt causing lag if its dead

3 Likes

What I mean guys is the area of the map itself. It’s wide and I like you’re traveling for about 10kms/6.2 miles before reaching the Cart :joy: does a map is way shorter in the past version?

You can’t do anything about it, all you have to do is make your toon move fast. :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well if you’re playing a warrior you could use charge, knights charge or sprint
A wizard could use teleport or shatter
And a rogue could use vault and i think coat weapon tho im not 100% on that… ya know, to get around faster

3 Likes

putting points into Dexterity can increase your movement speed. Legend movement speed. Flight Myth Stone. Adventurer Set. some Warrior & Rogue Skills, Warrior Talents, Draught Mythic. then there are the Skills that let you move around a lot, like those mentioned by @TeaCup .

3 Likes

I’ve got an ultra speed of vault skill because of my Hunger sets but the problem is it’s hard to control. Anyway, I’ll go to a normal way of hike and thanks guys for sharing your idea💪

2 Likes