About the New Set Affixes

Guys can someone update the Set affixes restrictions ? Cos im having a hard time right now tryinmg to get Crushing Flame Affix and im almost done on my new build.

All new set affixes are obtainable through amethyst with the only class specific one being sadism :slight_smile:

Can i get any tips from Crushing Flames on which class will i get it via Amethyst ?

I spent Almost 20 (About 17 or 18) and stil not get it, Am i unlucky or what ?

Any of them crushing flames isn’t class restricted :+1:

Yes unfortunately

Sadism can only get via Pain ( tome ) and the Sadism ring with sadism bonus, Crushing Flames Electrocutions , can roll via amethyst

Sadism can be rolled via amethyst it is just only rollable on wizard gear :smile:

1 Like

REALLY? DAMN . I JUST CRAFTED THE BOTH SADISM XD , BUT I HAD FOUND THEM FROM MY WIZ. BTW IN THE HERO POINTS? I NOTICE THAT MY ETERNAL 99 WIZ HAD ROLLED BACK IN HEROPOINT ALSO IN STATS IS THAT NORMAl

@fudgenever10 you’re just unlucky, just now I found both of them in one amethyst but i don’t choose them, coz I’m looking for frozen.
I found them with rogue class…

If you just mean you had to respec yeah everyone was given a free respec for every character with the patch but if you don’t mean that no

My hero points goes rolled down from 96 to 32 :sob:

Your normal stat points should have done that but hero points where unaffected if your hero point where messed up I would load from your last save on the server assuming it’s recent and if not I would email support