Access levels higher than 200

How do you access levels higher than 200? I love this game and I have reached level 200. If I use a map, the highest it seems is only 200.I would be willing to pay to continue playing this game because I enjoy it so much.

I made it to level 200 with enemy power level at 1 I am replaying at power level 4. I just didn’t know if there were additional levels to access. I see other posts mention about higher levels but I don’t know how to access them.

Use the 200 map, you’ll get the next one at the end from the Cartographer.

[quote=“nickatnight”]How do you access levels higher than 200? I love this game and I have reached level 200. If I use a map, the highest it seems is only 200.I would be willing to pay to continue playing this game because I enjoy it so much.

I made it to level 200 with enemy power level at 1 I am replaying at power level 4. I just didn’t know if there were additional levels to access. I see other posts mention about higher levels but I don’t know how to access them.[/quote]

Whenever you complete a Map, the Cartographer at the end will always drop a Map 1 floor higher than the one you’re on. So complete a floor 200 Map, and get the Map dropped at the end to progress further! :smile:

[quote=“SteigerBox”][quote=“nickatnight”]How do you access levels higher than 200? I love this game and I have reached level 200. If I use a map, the highest it seems is only 200.I would be willing to pay to continue playing this game because I enjoy it so much.

I made it to level 200 with enemy power level at 1 I am replaying at power level 4. I just didn’t know if there were additional levels to access. I see other posts mention about higher levels but I don’t know how to access them.[/quote]

Whenever you complete a Map, the Cartographer at the end will always drop a Map 1 floor higher than the one you’re on. So complete a floor 200 Map, and get the Map dropped at the end to progress further! :smile:[/quote]

Or two maps… lol, I’ve gotten two from a single cartographer before

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thank you