Add Socket Bug/Glitch

I used the crystal to add a socket to my Fate’s travesty and this happened. Im not quite sure what is affected or if this is just a display error, but it’s definitely weird.

Prior, it was level 100 with about 20k more DPS.

[quote=“pell”]I used the crystal to add a socket to my Fate’s travesty and this happened. Im not quite sure what is affected or if this is just a display error, but it’s definitely weird.

Prior, it was level 100 with about 20k more DPS.

[/quote]

Hey pell, looks like a bug from a slightly older version of our game ( or you’re on apple/amazon ). If you contact support@shinyboxgames.com we can fix this item for you.

Im on an iPhone. I did see a post from you earlier stating you submitted a new build, and it just hasn’t been approved.

A suggestion though: It would be kinda nice to have a bugs forum for reporting issue with a stickied post from you about known issues and patch notes.

Patch notes can always be found here: shinyboxgames.com/blog/

Maybe we could make a post and lock it? It would just contain patch status (available/submitted/under review etc) and then the associated notes?

[quote=“tdaniel”]Patch notes can always be found here: shinyboxgames.com/blog/

Maybe we could make a post and lock it? It would just contain patch status (available/submitted/under review etc) and then the associated notes?[/quote]

That would be great! But it would be nice to see a list of bugs found in current versions so we know if there are certain actions to avoid in game.

Ok, thanks for the suggestion!