Advice on these bows

I had the crystal vacuus for a while and finally got enough bang to make a rockblast bow.

I used a mutiny base to get this bow started with a defiant set affix and I now have maelstrom on my helm (havoc).

After spending a freaking crap ton of resources on the rockblast bow, it just seems subpar.

What should i reroll off the bow to make it at least as strong as the vacuus? should I ditch dmg to elites?

does having damage to elites prevent the +5000 weapon dmg or +82% weapon dmg?

Thanks in advance !

Dmg to elite only works against Magic+ monsters. It does nothing for you against normal monsters.

Rock blast is strong. Just because something does not do high burst doesn’t mean it is not doing a lot of DMG. Something that does 1 damage in a 1000 hits does the exact same damage as something that does 1000 dmg in 1 hit.

So would you suggest using the rock blast bow and rerolling dmg to elites ton something else? If so, what?

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Nothing, as I have no clue about your intent for the bow. If high numbers are what you want meaning you don’t care about actual damage but just like seeing high numbers, then get a completely new bow and put as many DMG increasing affixes you can get on it.

This game is too complex to give random suggestions. First figure out what you like, then read the guides. They will help you greatly.

[quote=“drocksmash”]I had the crystal vacuus for a while and finally got enough bang to make a rockblast bow.

I used a mutiny base to get this bow started with a defiant set affix and I now have maelstrom on my helm (havoc).

After spending a freaking crap ton of resources on the rockblast bow, it just seems subpar.

What should i reroll off the bow toj make it at least as strong as the vacuus? should I ditch dmg to elites?

does having damage to elites prevent the +5000 weapon dmg or +82% weapon dmg?

Thanks in advance ![/quote]
It depends on u, for what build u want or what build fit for u. be creative. actually i got 1 hidden build for rogue bow that can deal 100B+ damage (incomplete build). i will probably make a thread about the build when i complete the build. but definitely will only make the thread when 2.0 released

1 Like