Affix pools?

Why are some legends just set with their affix? Can’t we just have a small legend pool so we can have a little variety?

You think there is too much legend affixes?

No I just think there needs too be a pool of affixs and not permanent affixs like on the cornucopia.

I think he’s saying that he would like there to be more variety with the current legends. For instance, a legendary piece of armor that is part of the “rage set” should have a chance of having a different affix such as blood magic, rather than being stuck to a particular set. However, with the new crystals I believe you can basically craft your own legendaries you just have to find them :smiley:

Thanks for the translation! :smile:

Well what would be the point of creating legend items for dev (throught forum etc), if the affixes were randoms?
Also what would be the point of the legendex?

And some affixes are already randoms on legends, they are orange affixes actually, but the legend ones are fixed, that’s the aim and the purpose of a legendary item :unamused:

Thanks for the translation! :smile:

Well what would be the point of creating legend items for dev (throught forum etc), if the affixes were randoms?
Also what would be the point of the legendex?

And some affixes are already randoms on legends, they are orange affixes actually, but the legend ones are fixed, that’s the aim and the purpose of a legendary item :unamused:[/quote]

This is exactly right. Legend items provide a way to find Legend / Set affixes without having to use Crystals on items. Crystals provide a way to get random Legend / Set Affixes on items. We also usually use Legends to show off new mechanics, and try to complement any new Set Affix we introduce with decent stats as well. They won’t always be the most ideal affixes, but now you can edit them with Crystals as you desire :smile:

Yes I see but using a crystal will let you put a different nature on a legend correct? Then it comes full customization! :smiley:

However I still do not like some of the fixed affixs on legend items. I have no use for flurry.

[quote=“DJKingDavid”]Yes I see but using a crystal will let you put a different nature on a legend correct? Then it comes full customization! :smiley:

However I still do not like some of the fixed affixs on legend items. I have no use for flurry.[/quote]

You can convert a flurry into an item for warrior or an item for rogue, that’s roughly something like that (but not true, it’s an example) :

• bow <-> flurry <-> staff
  • chakram <-> spear <-> wand
    etc