6 Likes

3 Likes

Great job! Keep going!

1 Like

I see you are climbing as well!

1 Like

Yes, going for #1. Farming is my life :grin:

4 Likes

Me too. Haven’t even built any proper equipment. Just use legend and eternal. I’m a hoarder and also don’t want to waste crystals on a useless item.

2 Likes

when you’re ready to make a Farm Build, plan ahead. that way, you will spend the least amount of Crystals, hopefully.

2 Likes

My farm equipment is just legend/eternal items. close to max luck not much gold find. I thought 330 m gold was lots until I tried floor climbing. Only reached 888 m3 (with legend/eternal items equipped). Then started dabbling a couple days ago making proper farm and floor climbing equipment. Also thought 110 obsidians was lots but quickly realizing they can go fast. Only made a few pieces and realize I have no idea what I’m doing.

3 Likes

@Golem I have read hundreds of threads here on the Forum and finally signed up. The more I read the more I feel confused. Endless combinations. Many of the comments are from you. I use wizard and have one each of wizard rogue warrior hireling.

1 Like

it took a lot of time playing & reading the forums to figure things out for me also. I started off liking Rogue with Chakram, but didn’t know how to use Chakram well, so went to Wizard.

now my Wizard is a Farmer & Floor Climber, and I’m working on maxing Perks for a Rogue & Warrior. then I’m going to figure out a good Farm & Floor Climbing combo with whatever, then work on PVP stuff.

2 Likes

So many builds on here are obsolete or nerfed. Hard to find a starting point. I tried a bit of an arcanist/weaken build before I saw you mentioned it. Didn’t work that great. Frozen seems to work a bit.

did you use Ascendant Set with it? you need both Arcanist & Ascendant Sets to get the extra Elemental Damage from Arcanist, and also Weaken. before Patch 3.0, you needed to get a Critical Hit, so not all hits got you the extra damage, but with Weaken 100% or higher, every hit can get the extra damage. if you use Frostbiting (make sure you have Elemental Crit) with this Set Combo, you can get some really good damage.

also, some of the older builds can still work if you know which affixes to change. you can still get some good old Builds to work in spite any Nerfs.

I did yes but just by accident. I liked having prismatic. It wasn’t close to a proper build. Just legend and eternals. I made a farming build last night to get through floor 400 on easy so I can get enslavers. Turns out I’m running around at floor 800 m3. Dumb luck.

2 Likes

hmm, did you have much Elemental Damage on the Build? the more you have, the better Arcanist works.

Not unless it was already there.

Still at top 16 though im not playing it regularly.

2 Likes

Struggled with getting to floor 900 on easy. Just made it to floor 1000 m3 with the farm build I did.

3 Likes

I should have attempted one a long time ago instead of struggling for so long. So much wasted time.

3 Likes

Just hit floor 1100 m3. Old farm equipment could have handled it. New farm equipment handles it much faster. Easy peasey lemon squeezey.

3 Likes

I think I was on the leaderboards of these some years ago like Legends farmed. At least one of my characters were but not every farming main or hireling. Definitely around 2017-18, possibly 19.

Also I might not be able to access my dq account if I forgot my password since I deleted my gmail which also affected my youtube channel. Kept the backup of the current password/written it down to be sure. The videos I can reupload somewhere like on Odysee platform or another channel. Possibly my own website. Of course I backed up the videos beforehand. Not worried about losing the 10k views or 100 subs tbh.
Fortunately I have offline saves of my characters and account login but I can always restart.

2 Likes