Again, noobie question :<

So, I have another set of question this time. Sorry for being a total noob.

1. Is it okay to hoard legendary items ? Will there be a patch in which we can disassemble it to get crystal and stuff? If not, what legendary items should I leave?

2. Can you change the talent on an item? Like if the item have Backfire, can I change it to Cosmic? And how do you increase the talent on an item (Sorcery 10 > Sorcery 20)? The set affix too, how do you make it (5)[insert set affix here]?

3. What are the affixes that can’t be produced by crystals (esp. legendary affixes)?

4. If I’m to make my set from legendary items, do I have to take into account the quality of the item?

5. The mythic affix is from socketing a mythstone right ? And the mythic talent is by combining 4 mythstones?

6. What does +2 All set numbers mean?

That’s all for now. I’ll just edit my post again if new question arises. Thanks !

[quote=“macon”]So, I have another set of question this time. Sorry for being a total noob.

1. Is it okay to hoard legendary items ? Will there be a patch in which we can disassemble it to get crystal and stuff? If not, what legendary items should I leave?

2. Can you change the talent on an item? Like if the item have Backfire, can I change it to Cosmic? And how do you increase the talent on an item (Sorcery 10 > Sorcery 20)? The set affix too, how do you make it (5)[insert set affix here]?

3. What are the affixes that can’t be produced by crystals (esp. legendary affixes)?

4. If I’m to make my set from legendary items, do I have to take into account the quality of the item?

5. The mythic affix is from socketing a mythstone right ? And the mythic talent is by combining 4 mythstones?

6. What does +2 All set numbers mean?

That’s all for now. I’ll just edit my post again if new question arises. Thanks ![/quote]

1. There is a patch like that now(Open Beta Patch), one that can convert Legends(Actually all gears) into CS.

2. Use Cirtine to change talent of gears and increase Gear Level to increase Talent points.
    As for the Set affix, either Equip another of the same gear having the same Set Affix[ eg. Heipao + Taosheng = Deadly Arts(2)] or Equip an Accessory(Ring or Amulet) with a +2 All set Affix(Obtainable thru Nadroji or Elixir Mythstone).

3. Not all affix can be a Crystal affix, An Example are “Weapon Dmg” and “Element Dmg”.
    Check this site dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Affi … .28Cyan.29 to learn more.

4. Item Quality will predict the base damage of Weapons and armor for Gears. IQ also predicts the roll value for affixes when using Diamond and Florite affixes.

5. Mythstone affix came from socketing Mythstone, Mythic Affix is by combining specific Mythstone affix on one gear.

6. +2 All Set will increase all Set from gears by 2[eg. Equipping Nadroji Ring will instantly turn it into Nadroji(3)].

Note: If you have more questions, kindly post it here from now on, just create another topic on the forum if you have other topics to discuss. Thank you.

As for number 3, I mean the affixes that can’t be produced by topaz, ruby, etc. Cause they say some legendary affixes can’t be produced by ruby, and to get that affix must find an item that has that affix.

Anyway, thanks again for answering ! Cheers !

[quote=“macon”]As for number 3, I mean the affixes that can’t be produced by topaz, ruby, etc. Cause they say some legendary affixes can’t be produced by ruby, and to get that affix must find an item that has that affix.

Anyway, thanks again for answering ! Cheers ![/quote]

Some Unobtainable Legend affixes from ruby are:

• Strength
  • Dexterity
  • Intelligence
    +2 All Set
    +2 All Skill
    +2 All Talent
  • Weapon Dmg
  • Element Dmg

Some Legend gears who have Unobtainable Legend affixes are:

[Weapon Dmg]
Ragnarok
Vacuus Scipio

[Element Dmg]
Mutiny

[+2 All Set][+2 All Skill][+2 All Talent]
Nadroji Accessories

Note: I may have listed incorrect/Missing affixes, feel free to correct/add them.

So I have to find legendary items with +2 All Stats/Talents/Numbers right ?

Or you can use high rank mythstones :wink:

I see. Btw, what is the current patch of DQ in iOS? And, can I upload my account from iOS then play it on Android?