Anti's farming build

well first thing first. I will accept any comments helpful an hateful. But here is my idea ATM. Nothing special nor is there really any major changes. But I use totem taunt to draw them in an then I hit them with earth shatter. Wasted 2 obsid crystals on hammer an amulet. First mistake. I can play floor lvl 250 with or without hireling with it at M3. But not easy or fast kills. So I play at floor 186 on M3. I do use challenge maps when I do. But anyways I’m kinda drunk ATM so thank you for bearing with me on my nonsensical rant.

1 Like

Come on. Someone give me something plz. Do I have to many crit damage… Or luck? Do I need more health am less damage?

I don’t see any input to give except that it doesn’t seem like you have any powerful skills to quickly farm with. The earth shatter damage is decent. I think a focus on a higher damage output would be a good focus. And, on a second look-through, you lack Item Drop and Gold Find.

1 Like

The HP% is worse than 5k HP with your current HP.

1 Like

I think, on your helm, you should remove the E. HP%+ Affix and add a Crystal HP%+. Same with ring: Crystal HP+ affix. Or armor. For a warrior meant for farming, in my opinion, at least, I think the focus should be on defensive stats like Hp, Dmg Reduc, Armor, Dodge, etc., and an AoE, like Earth Shatter or Sprint.

1 Like

[quote=“Skaul, post:4, topic:5159”]
Item Drop and Gold Find.
[/quote] my item,drop,is at --%122 an gold is at 650 along with luck. An at Harley thank you for your advice, my armor is over 40k cuz of the talent harden on armor. I’ll post more pics when I get off the phone with my ma.

50% item drop (legendary) is better than 62% gold find on your chest. Item drop affects frequency of gold pile drops too.

True. I just need more MS thou. But I really do appreciate your input.

MS? You can get item drop from legendary affix at 50%, instead of 30% from MS.

If you calculated that with fortune, just remember that fortune goes over the cap. :smile:

Yea I know but the hp helps me live to see another min. There are more gears that I switch to when I need them. An. Harley. I don’t have the rubies to get that right now. But a good tip indeed that I will indeed use once I get the resources. Keep them coming. Guys. I really do appreciate it. That is why this community is so great. Edit: I use him when I lvl my other toons as well. I got to get my rouge up from lvl 24 an my last warrior from lvl 82.

I’m not saying get rid of the HP, man. I always play tanks in MMOs.

2 Likes

Yea tanks,are great. I remember playing conquer online an playing as a warr. Great tanks with decent art.

1 Like

Support types are my thing. Great at building tanks. Had a tank in a game, Pandora Saga, where the average tank had like 14K HP and I had 40K HP. I like building, though. That’s all I do anymore. Even with this game.

2 Likes