Any Suggestions?

In my situation, it has to be a combo of two skills like taunt and storm, either the storm is fire and taunt is ice or vice versa, when you skill with oh taunt (fire) it will trigger immolate independently and when you skill storm (ice) it will trigger freeze independently, they can occur at the same time just like freezing the enemy while its immolated or immolating the enemy while its frozen.

1 Like

Now if you have the legend set affix “elements” then your attacks can be of any element. If you have effective mythic the element chosen is the enemies weakest element resist. So you can have all the same elements on gear.The legend and mythic just convert it to the equivalent critical chance and legend elemental critical of another element. Good against immune enemies.

1 Like

@macon I have used Crushing Flames with a Prismatic Build. I have had targets Freezed, Immolated, & Toxic at the same time with Shock Debuff (I was using Comet with Multi Attack on Wizard), but the important thing is making sure you have Crushing Blow if you Immolate with Crushing Flames. solo Fire, Fire + another Element, or Prismatic are just build preferences.

there are some powerful Crushing Flames & Frozen Set Builds that can climb to some pretty high floors, or make farming really easy.

@Bedevil not all Farm Builds really need Nadroji Bonus. all it really does is increase the chance for spawning Magic & Rare monsters.

for Ascending Builds, it is a great thing, and for speeding up getting Epic Monsters to spawn to get their loot, also a good thing, but bad for climbing Builds since it is just more monsters in the way.

1 Like

what i mean is with the skills, does immolate proc for example if your fire elem is on OH and you’re using guidedshot only?

I think thats a No, it wont proc immolate not unless you use one of your skills in oh, the only elem. critical that will proc is only the element of your mh weapon assuming that you only use guided shot in the gameplay.

Thanks bro, I actually changed it to an armor wih demonic set affix and still with elem. % damage legend affix, its hell of a killer now actually, most of the enemies just blops to death

I see, how about putting Nova mythic on OH. iirc offhand mythics proc even when using MH skills

I think If you have a fire element oh then probably your nova will be fire which immolates but for skill procs like meteor, storm and etc. I guess they depend on your mh element.

Immolate will happen on any attack on either main or offhand weapon as long as the weapon is of the fire element. That includes Nova. I use master stones to increase all proc s (including mythic). Some argue it doesn’t work but my testing leads me to believe otherwise. And remember some talents are procs. Masterstones increase all proc chances .

Ive tested the vanish mythic in oh :joy: since its the cheapest, I change it to poison element and my mh is still the same with fire element. the result shows that mythic procs depends on what weapon it is put (either mh or oh), in my test my vanish shows poison element which is the element of my oh, meaning it would proc toxic (elem crit.), same goes if my mythic was nova or enigma.

For skill procs like meteor proc, storm proc, twister proc and etc. Ive tested it and shows that it is dependent on the mainhand’s element. Ex. If I have a Fire elem MH all of my procs (except mythic on oh) will have the same element of my MH. Even if the procs are not in the MH weapon (Like they are in Chest, Amulet, Ring, Head) it is still dependent on mh’s element.

1 Like

when I was using Nova, it was Procing with the Element of my MH, but it has been over a year since I used any OH Mythics. here is a post in Question Thread I made on the subject, and 2 spaces down I decided not to do a bug report with more comment on the subject.

if you’re using MH Skills with Ice, with Fire on OH, they won’t give you Immolate. if you have Elemental Crit Chance (Wizard Talent Wizardry or Legend affix), all Elements from Prismatic ability will have a chance to Elemental Crit. if you have Freeze (Epic) with Prismatic, your Ice Weapons will have a chance for all Elements to Elemental Crit. if you have Immolate (Epic) with Prismatic used with an Ice Weapon, none of the Elements will Elemental Crit. Epic Elemental Crit works like ED% & ED+ when it comes to Weapon Element.

@macon so basically, your Ice MH Skills wont Immolate for making Crushing Flames useful. they would cause Freeze instead.

2 Likes

Oh that was my mistake, I thought all OH Mythics would have the same effect, i never tried nova though but in vanish it really worked like what I said, either way maybe enigma and nova works like a skill proc which is dependent on the mh’s element. Thanks again bro.

1 Like

no problem. I haven’t used Vanish yet myself, maybe 10-12 Mythic affixes total, so I still have a lot to learn.