Any update for DQ?

I really hate this feature! Too time consuming. :triumph:

1 Like

still canā€™t get it min 40 and max 40 how? .removed cap at pve or pvp?

Is the seven deadly sins fixed?
No sadly they are not. I was really excited to collect these items. But they are garbage. The bonuses only appear on the item. They are not applied in the stat page

I donā€™t think this is broken. Will loop in @SteigerBox

Iā€™ve been looking forward to building around them. I checked after the update but the bonuses did not reflect on the stat page. I thought maybe it was just bugged and was actually applying the stats but the damage didnā€™t reflect this idea. Thank you for following this up.

1 Like

Amazon build 2.2.0.0 (itā€™s listed as 2.2.0.1 on the storeā€¦had to increase the build number) is live on the Amazon store!! Horray! Sorry for the extremely long delay!

I just confirmed. I hope the battle arena is working. Iā€™ve dropped about 25 spots since the changes.

Now itā€™s time to begin the ascensions and catch up to everyone else. Thanks again :grin:

Sweet! Canā€™t wait until the firetv version in live. Itā€™s still on 2.01.

All versions should be live now. Google Apple and Amazon. Might be some delay in various territories but from my end all are live.

Amazon just updated kicking me out of a legend map :unamused: but I was getting utterly cremated by a Cartographer and a couple Epic Monsters, so just as well. Glad to finally have an update!!

I guess that is from an ā€œauto updateā€ setting on the device? Bonkers they would install the update while you are actually playing it.

Just got back home, still not out yet for West Coast / Alaskans.

It happened with the 2.0 update as wellā€¦ Legend map, while playing on my lunch break. I need to remember that trick next time Iā€™m waiting on an update. It makes Murphyā€™s Law work for me in that it updates while doing a legend, taking that away, but I donā€™t get to enjoy it right away as I have to get back to work to earn more money to buy more boosts :smile:

Ok, looks like, for the fire tv (newest one), you must uninstall the game, and force a re-installā€¦ be sure to back up to the cloud first.

Unfortunately, the update is 2.1 (according to the options screen) and not 2.2.0.1 (according to the game details screen). It looks like Amazon didnā€™t post the correct version :frowning:

The ability to ascend is there :slight_smile: Except that the UI doesnā€™t allow you to pick and ascension. Iā€™ll report the bug in the bug section

Hereā€™s the bug report thread. Fire TV users cannot ascend, which kind of defeats the purpose of that feature :wink:

1 Like

I have experienced the same issue as wellā€¦ cannot select which ascendent perk. It also makes it so you cant click out of the screen. The screen moves underneath, but the ascension screen stays up, and one needs to restart the game to get rid of it.
Question: Until this is fixed, would I be able to load it either on my Android phone, or my iPad, set the ascension, then save it to the server, then download on my fire TV?

Restarting the game doesnā€™t work here to ascend, just takes you back to the regular screen.

This game doesnā€™t work with multiple accounts (unfortunately). Youā€™d have to uninstall the game on another device, install it, log into the account with this bug, download from the cloud, purchase the ascension, and then you are good to go.

However, donā€™t forget to sync back to the cloud. go back to the original device, and download the updated status.

However, I have never, ever crossed OSes (ios/android/etc) in DQ due to the cloud save corruption bug. I donā€™t know if that has been fixed yet so I stay on the same OS when playing between devices.

I often play on my iPad as well saving to the cloud then downloading to my Fire TV. I have an ipad joystick, so do this when I travel. I havenā€™t done it of late as going from version 2.1 to 2.0 would have bad results. This was another reason i needed the update for fire, so I could switch back and forth.

1 Like

That bug is a surprise.

Are you all playing on Fire TV with a fire tv controller or another bluetooth controller?

On my end I am testing with hardware that was included with some dev hardware I got before the new fire tv was released but I donā€™t think there should be any difference between units.

If you are using a controller other than an amazon on e please let me know what type.

Thanks!