Anyone find any Iceburn or Frozen sets?

These 8 items are the only ones I have yet to find. The Nix (Iceburn) set says “Found Past Floor 100,” and the movie set (Frozen) says “Found in the snow.”

I’m just curious how many people have found them so far. I have found lots of Nadroji’s, but these items are just impossible to find. I bet it’s easier to get the set affix from an Amethyst.

Yes they are just very rare.

i have 1 iceburn but suddenly when i was drunk i accidentaly sell that fucking armor…i tot it was a dream hahaha…now its gone T_T

1 Like

Frozen is found pass floor 250 as of patch 1.8.1

These items must have gotten their drop rate drastically increased, or I just won the lottery. Found both Anna’s Bane and Winter’s Visage (Both Frozen set) in the same map. O_o

PS. This update made the game quite a bit more difficult. I can no longer plow right through anything and everything on floor 250 mp3. I actually couldn’t kill a legend enemy that spawned. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I have found them all, but they are quite hard to find. They are not able to be found only in the snow, play normal maps, they also drop there from time to time. For more chances make a new Nadroji set with all items, it helps a lot. Also you can make your imp to make only legend items.

Really? I only pick up legends+. my imps spew out rares and epics but just pick them back up.

• Where exactly u found Nadroji? On ice or fire or poison map??

I feel your pain! [emoji1] You’ll get another soon.

• Where exactly u found Nadroji? On ice or fire or poison map??[/quote]
    Doesn’t matter, it can drop on any Map, just make sure to farm 100-150+ (personal preference).
    Doesn’t matter, it can drop on any Map, just make sure to farm 100-150+ (personal preference).[/quote]

• I guess im just very unfortunate then. Been farming that Map for like 3 weeks now and can’t get any Nadroji. :blush: :imp: :smiley:

Increase your Luck and Item Quantity if you haven’t already

1 Like
    Doesn’t matter, it can drop on any Map, just make sure to farm 100-150+ (personal preference).[/quote]

• I guess im just very unfortunate then. Been farming that Map for like 3 weeks now and can’t get any Nadroji. :blush: :imp: :smiley:[/quote]
    I played for months before finding my first Nadroji, now I get one a week. Cataclysms come even faster for me. :smile:

[quote=“Rubik”]

• I guess im just very unfortunate then. Been farming that Map for like 3 weeks now and can’t get any Nadroji. :blush: :imp: :smiley:
    I played for months before finding my first Nadroji, now I get one a week. Cataclysms come even faster for me. :smile:[/quote]

• I’ve found Cataclycsms Ring few times. So just give me one Nadroji sir!!! ssshhhhhh (just between two of us) :smiling_imp: :smiley: :smiley:

• Yeah i did it already but not capped yet. Thanks! :smile:

Hehe GZ anygma! :smile:

i found frozen set and ice burn floor 314 ep8 try there ^_^V

• LOL!!! im so tard about saying i’ve found few Catalysms ring. its a MISTAKE sirs,NO i have’nt found any Cata ring. i only has a Dreamwalker Ring (found a few of this and i thought it was Cata). :wink:

And im not yet at Floor 300. :laughing:

@ Rubik: my bad! XD

Frozen and iceburn and also rage set items are easier to find now at 1.8.1… found 2 frozen an iceburn robe and 2 rage items. Max luck and item drops. :smile:

The Nadroji Set helped me as well to get these super rare Set Items more frequently.

1 Like