Arena - My issues with it

I’ve made three very domination arena characters about 200+ matches… However… I’m having a few issues…

… … … … … Trophies I opened 10+ red chest, and 150+ epic chests, and some yellow chests?? I can only get blue trophies, I see people with yellow, epic, legendary, and even eternal legendary ones…

Dieter… - one of his characters… is inkillable, all 3 of my characters cannot kill him. He’s the only one I can’t beat beside the thing I’ma talk about at end of post.

I have beat everyone so far besides Dieter and this… People with Barrier, how… how the hell… They use barrier, and they out heal my damage. EVEN if they don’t hit me, they mp goes back to full every hit… Is this some sort of bug… what combination of skills does this… I obviously need to put this on all three my characters… Can this be patched? It’s kinda broken and I don’t want to vs the same thing every game… I lose my 20 win streak to this or dieter every time… get’s annoying…

[quote=“ramenl”]I’ve made three very domination arena characters about 200+ matches… However… I’m having a few issues…

… … … … … Trophies I opened 10+ red chest, and 150+ epic chests, and some yellow chests?? I can only get blue trophies, I see people with yellow, epic, legendary, and even eternal legendary ones…

Dieter… - one of his characters… is inkillable, all 3 of my characters cannot kill him. He’s the only one I can’t beat beside the thing I’ma talk about at end of post.

I have beat everyone so far besides Dieter and this… People with Barrier, how… how the hell… They use barrier, and they out heal my damage. EVEN if they don’t hit me, they mp goes back to full every hit… Is this some sort of bug… what combination of skills does this… I obviously need to put this on all three my characters… Can this be patched? It’s kinda broken and I don’t want to vs the same thing every game… I lose my 20 win streak to this or dieter every time… get’s annoying…[/quote]

Which one of my characters? Wizard and Warrior are very weaks :confused:
If you’re talking about my Rogue, it’s just a build stolen from Clogon, his build is way more overpowered than mine, actually AFAIK my character is beaten by most part of testers including rubik, zzvilzz, refia, etc :dieter:
Show me your build? maybe it’s not optimized for pvp?

About trophies, I took me 400 chests and around 15m gold to convert them into eternal chest, also I had to get an eternal trophies from them which is approx 10% to get one :dieter:
I’m a tester, I played weeks before you that’s why I already had my eternal trophies so far…

:dieter:

[quote=“ramenl”]I’ve made three very domination arena characters about 200+ matches… However… I’m having a few issues…

I have beat everyone so far besides Dieter and this… People with Barrier, how… how the hell… They use barrier, and they out heal my damage. EVEN if they don’t hit me, they mp goes back to full every hit… Is this some sort of bug… what combination of skills does this… I obviously need to put this on all three my characters… Can this be patched? It’s kinda broken and I don’t want to vs the same thing every game… I lose my 20 win streak to this or dieter every time… get’s annoying…[/quote]

1. it is pure luck
  2. diieter is killable, your build just is not as good as his.
  3. if you cannot beat diieter, i don’t see you beating the people stronger than him.

[quote=“Clogon”][quote=“ramenl”]I’ve made three very domination arena characters about 200+ matches… However… I’m having a few issues…

1. it is pure luck
  2. diieter is killable, your build just is not as good as his.
  3. if you cannot beat diieter, i don’t see you beating the people stronger than him.[/quote]

I’m pretty sure I beat Rubik… Rubik the tank warrior right?

And thanks dieter, I’ll save 400 trophies…

And yes Dieter, your rogue…

I’ma take pictures of my characters later. and you guys let me know what you think I am missing…

if u are wizard player make orb as your offhand, first u need that teleport to keep distance from your enemy… your Orb special (shatter) amber to rogue vial (sneak) this skill will be very useful in dodging while u are in range of your enemy. get root trophy. use the root when u are running. this used to bind ur enemy for a while, u can use that 3 sec of bind to chop 50%+ their hp. keep teleport away… attack from distance until your enemy die. I use this tactic in pvp. as for now my streak is 141. So i think this tactic are effective… and diieter rogue are killable u will get used with his toon timing…

No, rubik is not built to be tanky or unkillable. His AI can barely play his Char.

Yeah I am very killable as I’m never really built to be tanky. Even with my new dumbed down build for AI I’m squishy, just dont let me hit you. :wink:

im let u hit me after i read emman comment about your bleed damage. and after that… i would never let that toss hit me lol.