Around 12H per day for farming, still never get ' rare legends '

I’m having some similar issues. I’m on mythic 1, luck through the roof, on floor 140 and I’ve not found I legendary in 7 hours. The last 20 I found before that were terrible. Hope this new patch helps.
Also the game freezing and suddenly going to the shiny box load screen then back to the game on pause.
Crossing my fingers.

P.S. I didn’t get my Christmas vanity items due to the game freezing. So sad :frowning:

What is the exact amount of luck through the roof?
And do you have item drops?

Also hunting epic enemies helps.
Hunter mythic ring gives 1-3 epic monsters.

The legend drop has improved for me. I did a reinstall and it seemed to help.
My main is a wizard and he didn’t have any luck actually but my hirling warrior has 200. Plus I have max fortune on both toons.
I’m currently trying to work on getting some useless stats off my mains gear and replace with luck.
I’m running mythic three now with almost no effort aside from the occassional thorns creature.

Still trying to iron out my gear priorities.

I can kill legends mobs with 1 hit…
Evenn it 100 monster in my screen,its just need 1 chakram (floor 200 to 232 monster, mythics 3)

Still done get it :3, 9 am morning to 7pm now :'3, 88% item drop, 550%luck :'3

i suggest you farm between floor 100-200 for ragnarok and Vacuus scipious. By doing this u are narrowing the possible drop because higher floor drop other types of legends item…

For example floor 201 drop 4 types of legend. including ragnarok and Vacuus scipious. so the possible chance/rate of getting a either of them when 1 legend item drop between them is 25%. each, And if you farm below floor 200. and there’s only 2 types of legend ragnarok and Vacuus scipious. the chance is increase to 50% each.

nadroji i think for your current patch they drop anywhere if i’m correct… (correct me if i’m wrong because my version is different from yours)
So if they drop anywhere. even farming floor 50 u will find them. you narrow down the possible drop further.

Also i suggest you create a hunter mythic ring. epic mob has higher chance of dropping legend item.

Is ragnarock hammer good? My eternal broadway seems better

Good or not, it depends on your build :smiley:

I got 2 nadroji ring (at forest)/ 1 vacuss bow (at desert) yesterday, no max luck or item drop (only 350% luck coz mythic3 lol) , i think it’s because the floor ? (CMIIW) i farm floor 800+ , still looking for frozen fate axe for 100% ED :smile:

Ahhh im really mad
I played challenge map (150-200) repeating around 4times ( around 200 floor )
Still not get it…

650% luck, 200% item drop
I bough item rwrity booster too

make sure your have lvl 5 Nadroji set

I had no any piece of Nadroji. And just farming. Today I’ve got 2 Nadroji robe, Isolence, Ragnarok and Mutiny. It’s just rng.

RNG is a bitch. I got a Ragnarok today at floor 15 leveling a new character, haha.

3 Likes

I played this game almost a month still doesn’t get nadroji :frowning:
Farming on legend map from 101, capped luck and ID, eccept ID hirelink only 90%
Just got defiant set, on warrios and ragnarok for rogue…

I’ve been playing for a few months, and in that time I rarely saw anything of interest. Got a Vaccuus Scipio bow and Ragnarok, but that’s it. A few Nadroji chest and helm, but they don’t have that lovely +sets.

Then in the past three days I’ve had three Nadroji jewelry and an Insolence drop. Random is random, but you can help it along - five days ago I switched from running 101-200 to running 195-205 and trying for packsize maps.

Farm Quest.
Get Ragnarok, Stone of Nadroji, and Insolence one day, and Poise the next.