[Ask] [Help] Rogue's EP 8 Floor 200++ General Build

I’m a lil bit desperate and tired of makin a good enough build for rogue, so I need an enlightement here, please post your suggestion here.
and also, give me some important point of building a good rogue.

idk, it feels I’m dealing with an alien plus alien technology when it comes to the rogue.
all of her sets, talents, are somehow not too worthy to be maxed, yet can’t be neglected totally as well.

I try dodgey pathfinder, no good.
I try deadly artist, no better.
I try trick master, hmph, no need a shadow if you’re dead below.

dodge, armor, resist? not even one can withstand even 200th floor Ignis.

please, give me a good suggestions.
thanks in advance.
[emoji4]

Why not try a flintlock (with extra attack chance) + propulsion (ring) + ambush (amulet) + stagger (cap) combo? Then all you have to do is stand in a safe distance and shoot. :smiley:

+1 something like that!

My rogue is on insane easy mode, EP8 Floors 200+, maybe dies once every 10 maps, never twice on a map. I don’t have any crystal mega gear yet, legendary pets, etc.

However, I have used lots of crystals to get the skills, etc. I want on gear.

Defense - Primary Reasons Never Dies

• I have been fortunate enough to get Nadroji’s Crystal and Stone (+4 to set items)
    - Damage Avoidance (Permafrost + Pathfinder = sick combo at rank 5 each):
    • Blood Magic (5) - Share MP and HP pool
    • Dodge - 53% (will get higher), avoid most crap
    • Permafrost (5) - 38% of dmg converts to MP
    • Pathfinder (5) - 62.5% of dodge damage reduced (so over 30% damage reduction from pathfinder, nice with permafrost)
    • Resist All, Armor - I don’t bother adding onto either, not even needed
      - Insane Crowd Control: (ice element on both weapons)
      • Pistol, changed special from ricochet to storm. Has Freeze. I have 2x +2 extra attacks, to get more bullets out.
      • Trap, changed special from sentry to mirror image. Helps get more bullets and traps out
      • Talents to help crowd control, Deadfall, Stagger, Ensaring Ambush (my crit chance is 53%, so all crits and traps which spawn everywhere all stun)
      • freeze chance. Again just another way to help do dmg
      • one dose of +15% move speed for faster farming and kiting enemies

Offense - it all blows up

• Pistol - Has ‘Frozen’ set item on it, so with the entire board frozen (from crazy # of bullets spawning traps, mirror image, and storm) - mass chain explosions
  • Trap - Has Explosive on it, so again every just blows up en masse
  • crit dmg maxed at 350%, deadly at 20% (wish it was more, can’t afford slots yet until get some big crystals)
  • as many + weapon dmg and % on weapons as possible
  • permafrost (5) = +50% dmg
  • blood magic (5) = +62.% dmg

Great for farming

• item find on my weapon, hat and pet
  • few doses of +luck, less of +gold (can fix when more slots open from getting big crystals)

thank you, gonna try your build ASAP

nice build! nearly same as mine… but I’m using bow / vial and Ascendant pet /CB.

Thanks!

Big oops, I swapped Scattershot (not Ricochet!) for Storm on my Pistols!

One other thing I noticed is very critical for my (easy) crowd control is also to turn Auto Aim off. With tons of mobs, u want to spray and pray to freeze, stun, etc. everyone up. Defense is rarely needed since almost no one gets to attack u.

Sudashira works well below floor 200 (havent gotten the high yet); if u use chakrams, get attk. spd. to 30% or so. Also, the bottle is also a good one to use, just spam stealth, and you’ll hardly ever take dmg (veil should be nerfed btw)

[quote=“Vis”]My rogue is on insane easy mode, EP8 Floors 200+, maybe dies once every 10 maps, never twice on a map. I don’t have any crystal mega gear yet, legendary pets, etc.

However, I have used lots of crystals to get the skills, etc. I want on gear.

Defense - Primary Reasons Never Dies

• I have been fortunate enough to get Nadroji’s Crystal and Stone (+4 to set items)
    - Damage Avoidance (Permafrost + Pathfinder = sick combo at rank 5 each):
    • Blood Magic (5) - Share MP and HP pool
    • Dodge - 53% (will get higher), avoid most crap
    • Permafrost (5) - 38% of dmg converts to MP
    • Pathfinder (5) - 62.5% of dodge damage reduced (so over 30% damage reduction from pathfinder, nice with permafrost)
    • Resist All, Armor - I don’t bother adding onto either, not even needed
      - Insane Crowd Control: (ice element on both weapons)
      • Pistol, changed special from ricochet to storm. Has Freeze. I have 2x +2 extra attacks, to get more bullets out.
      • Trap, changed special from sentry to mirror image. Helps get more bullets and traps out
      • Talents to help crowd control, Deadfall, Stagger, Ensaring Ambush (my crit chance is 53%, so all crits and traps which spawn everywhere all stun)
      • freeze chance. Again just another way to help do dmg
      • one dose of +15% move speed for faster farming and kiting enemies

Offense - it all blows up

• Pistol - Has ‘Frozen’ set item on it, so with the entire board frozen (from crazy # of bullets spawning traps, mirror image, and storm) - mass chain explosions
  • Trap - Has Explosive on it, so again every just blows up en masse
  • crit dmg maxed at 350%, deadly at 20% (wish it was more, can’t afford slots yet until get some big crystals)
  • as many + weapon dmg and % on weapons as possible
  • permafrost (5) = +50% dmg
  • blood magic (5) = +62.% dmg

Great for farming

• item find on my weapon, hat and pet
  • few doses of +luck, less of +gold (can fix when more slots open from getting big crystals)[/quote]

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99
Upu , Warrior Level XX(Started new one)

I’m

So rogues seem the way to go now for farming? Ep8 floors take forever with my warrior.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk