Asking For Elemental Weapon

Does Plague, Permafost and Inferno Work Together on 1 Build ( ED Weapon and DoT Damage ) ? In description it show only spesific element weapon, let say permafost only on ice weapon.

3 Likes

Welcome to DQworld injoy you life time.

6 Likes

Use shockey elements it’s effective on that for PVP.
And PVE use poison element it’s good for farming.

6 Likes

Thanks dude

So if i use plague on farming, then i should change this inferno and permafost affix to the other relates with poison damage etc etc ?

you can change its element by using calcite

1 Like

No dude, i knew it…
I mean you can see on plague affixes descrption, it show something poisoned. So when i combine with permafost it’s like wasting space ?
When permafost description show ED • Weapon. It mean that blue dot is ice weapon only right ? Or it won’t get bonus ED if i change to the poison element? Or permafost affixes also can combine with plague and inferno affixe ? Need explanation newbie here. Sorry my bad english :joy:

4 Likes

That’s a good combination withen (perma) + (plag).

6 Likes

Somethings clue.

ONHAND
Aetherialdrain
apocalype
Balance
5000shock dmg
7500mp
75%total mp

OFF HAND
DEFIANT
bloodmagic
5000shock dmg
5000weapon dmg
7500mp
75%total mp

chest
Spellsword
exposed
5000shock dmg
7500mp
Balance
75%total pm

head
Scoundrel
harmony
5000shock dmg
7500mp
25%total mp
225%gold find

Ring
Cosmicpower
alchemy
5000shockdmg
2 set number
2 all set
225% gold find

Amulet
U can use eternal divination

PET
satyrspirit
5000shock dmg
75%gold find
7500mp
25%total mp
20%shock dmg%

8 Likes

That’s good build for wizard you can try it pal @HawkEye created that. so some player call it King Summoner and i like it.

6 Likes

Incorrect teaching. @Mr_Hercules
but i like it to share my build with @forever

5 Likes

@forever i gonnaTip with you use (Alchemy) and (Harmony) that is good for you suggest permafrost and plauged.
20190822_233549
20190822_233243

7 Likes

Thank you, actually already have immo warrior on pvp. I need to make wizard or rogue “anti immortal build” cause everytime i play 2v2 the hireling just too fragile :joy: enemy with immortal build and cyclone mt got me like :angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

Thankyou to correct my wrong sir.

7 Likes

Guys…
Does “Damage To Elite” effective on PvP ?
If it’s not, what kind of red affix better to replace it ?
Exept proc

Yup its effective on PVP @forever masmaganda kung sa orbimmortal mo e combined.:wink:

3 Likes

Permafrost & Inferno Set give an Elemental% like an ED% on an Item. if any Weapon isn’t the same Element as one of these Sets, no bonus. if you had Fire MH & Ice OH, Inferno would work with the MH & Permafrost would work with the OH. if you have Prismatic, the attacks only get the ED Boost from these Sets if the Weapons are the appropriate Element.

Plagued looks like it could work with a Poison Weapon or other Weapon Elements using Prismatic. it says in the Codex description that it increases the Poison DoT, not Poison DMG. Druidic says the same thing. you would need to test to see if this is true or not.

2 Likes

Okay. Thank you, i will

Hmm okay master, but which better damage to elite or elemental damage?

Legend Damage to Elites gives +25% DMG to Magic+ monsters and players. in PVP the 25% gets lowered to around +6ish% DMG I think. this comes after your ED. there are affixes that can boost DMG better than DMG to Elites, but if this is what you have, then use it.

it can’t be rolled by Ruby, so you have to find items with it. not sure if there is a Cap for it or what the Cap is, but if you find 6 items with it, +36ish% DMG in PVP, but it’s taking up 6 spaces. if you also had 6 more spaces with ED+, you would get about another 1800 ED+ from DMG to Elites in PVP, plus whatever other DMG it is increasing.

hope this helps.

2 Likes