Attention Filipinos!

Hey guys, esp mga pinoy! Gawa ako Group sa FB, sali naman kayo :smiley:

1 Like

too bad i cant open fb on my cp

We already have our very own facebook page for every Filipino DQ Players outhere, but only for those legit Players only. Strictly ā€œNo cheaters allowedā€. If you wanna join just tell me.

1 Like

when you see it @DQ_Allstar_Pedro

1 Like

I already sent a request to join at DQ Allstar long ago. As you can see on my profile Im a legit player and already become top 1 in 1v1 but still DQ All Stars doesnt want to accept my request. SADā€¦ :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

that ā€œLONG AGOā€ means months have pasttttā€¦ :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

@marwinberna i was wondering wer dey got that title dq allstart lol. i thought it was a title given to them by dq devs :smile: and now i know that it was a fb group for pinoy :stuck_out_tongue: i dont have any idea since idont open fb much.

@marwinberna Are you sure about that? did the Admins entertained you?

@roykiyoy Yes nobody gives us those title, but we ourselves made that title. It means the group is consisting the Greatest, Strongest, Beta-testers, and most of all 100% Legit Filipino Dungeon Quest players. No cheaters allowed. So, I would say that makes us stars.

@TYRON its free to praise oneā€™s self keep it up :smile: for DQ community

edit: i was kind of happy knowing der are still lots of players playing legit and even having a community :smiley:

No one praise me. T,T

2 Likes

pwede sumali . LEGIT PLAYER HERE NOT CHEATER . INVITE MOKO name: Vincent Ben Morrero

1 Like

Nah neither one accept my request. :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I thought someone delete or disregard my request tho.

@cronos4321 i would praise u my KING :smile: but i would praise myself as GOD :stuck_out_tongue: haha

@cronos4321 I praise you and love you bro :smile:

Sure2. Just prepare the complete screenshots of your stashes, bags, and heroic points. Bro @DQ_Allstar_Pedro invite this fella.

Oh, we weā€™re sorry for that. Can you please send your request again? Iā€™m gonna notify the admins after that and we will do our best to entertain you :smile:

Yeah. Of course. Thanks for that by the way :smile:

1 Like

Please leā€™me join :smiley:

1 Like

Eto po yung Link ng Page :smile: