Back after a year

Hello everyone!

The veterans among you may know me, as I started playing almost 2 years ago. I stopped right after the patch that added mythstones and crystals and I feel like I missed a lot. I see videos of people doing billions of damage while I’m sitting here with a max of 5m on a crit.

I would like some info on the current best builds for rogue!

Right now I am using the Heipao set (the one where a successful deadly strike has a chance to reset your CDs) with the last two slots being blood mage for the sustain and larger health pool. Even though my equip is perfect rolled with 60% crit 350% crit dmg and like 60% deadly strike and I have 20 points in the smoke bomb hero stuffs I can only go to 5m dmg on a crit with the bomb secondary.

I would really like a set with either chakrams or daggers and preferrably bomb (I like the mobility), but neither do I have high tier mythstones, nor do I have all crystals required to make some overkill equip.

I’d appreciate your help and happy farming!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

At first Tip to boost dmg. Push set number to 5 by adding highest mythstone in jewels or getting nadroji what would mean you lose your perfect rolls. You have to farm your ass of tbh imo

Well, my chakram rogue in my sig doesn’t require to many high end CS/MS if your lucky.

Ofc, it doesn’t deal much DMG because I put more emphasis on survivability. Might still be worth your time though.

But what are the set affixes that are the strongest now? What items should I look out for? Should I rather farm for ex. stage 101 maps or rather stage 300+ maps that give me a harder time. How effective is farming stage 1 ep 8 maps?

Welcome back!
(Remember you cause of your avatar ahah!)

Well you can do discordance/blinkstrike, that’s the most op setup for rogues atm !

Where can I find the discordonance set? I dont see it in the codex.
Also, whats up with those eternals? I found a headpiece and it has some …special affixes. Could you explain what they do and how they work?

[quote=“shutnic”]Where can I find the discordonance set? I dont see it in the codex.
Also, whats up with those eternals? I found a headpiece and it has some …special affixes. Could you explain what they do and how they work?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk[/quote]

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Mythics

dungeonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Affixes