Bad affix

Does it still existing nowadays? And what does a Bad affix looks like?

Yes, they’re only on the seven deadly sins gear tho and i dont know a lot about them really because i dont use seven deadly sins very often :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But what I’ve seen long time ago is that it’s not present within the SDS sets but it’s in the epic items below. It’s still existed within the old version of the app but but idk if Bad affix can craft today using the latest update of the app itself

Ohhh er i dont know then, im not that old of a player haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

But wait! Wanna see this if you have an idea hehe

This post is old but it makes me curious on how to build the bad affix was :joy:

that is really old, and probably a bug that was fixed, since I never see ‘Bad Affix’ on anything while Crafting with Sapphire.

2 Likes

It worked on the old version of the app that once you duplicate the affix that you want in the same item slot is it becomes a Bad affix

1 Like

I guess for anyone who really wants to see this in action, save your game to DQ Cloud, delete game, load old version, try it out (don’t save, or you lose all the stuff you saved from the current version), delete, load current version, download saved game from DQ Cloud, have fun.

or…

load version on another device, have as much fun as possible. if it’s possible to save the game, and you really want to, use a different e-mail from your current game so that you don’t save over it. then you could have fun with the old version and the current version.

1 Like

I’m about to do it but my question is that "what is the effect of the Bad affix looks like? Does it more painful? There’s a lot of thoughts coming out of my head haha :joy:

1 Like

lol, curiosity and all that. :cat2:

2 Likes