Battle Arena - My Views and Perspective from a Warrior

i think so? coz somewhere in the forums, i read that a proc skill can also trigger others proc chances,

• when hit and attack chance lol itll be too OP
1 Like

Well my build will be op of if that true. Also can terrashaper be added on weapons by amethyst. I donā€™t think it happening becz i used many amethyst but it not coming when i change orb to shield. My backup plan is vampiric touch on orb then terrashpaer on robe if terrashaper cannot be added on OH warrior shield.

1 Like

Cronos, im really looking forward to facing your frustrating build once mine is finished because in a way, they use similar concepts, and thanks cuzeg, i appreciate it :innocent:

1 Like

yes you can get that tru amethyst

1 Like

Hehe your welcome :slight_smile:

And yes, procs can trigger procs but it works like this: meteor might have 50% to proc, to proc another meteor it would have a 25% to cast, to proc another it becomes 12.5ā€¦

Basically the chance is halved each time the proc happens by another proc

And we kind of robbed knutsā€™ threadā€¦ Sorry :3

2 Likes

Cuzegspiked,

I read your reply and agree with a lot of it. Like I mentioned above, my opinion will differ from others, which is what makes us human.

I wouldnā€™t go so far as to say Rogues need to be kicked out. Iā€™d like to see the other classes made more appealing by fixing broke skills and making the other classes more competative. Right now with the current structure, a 30 second fight is just better fitted for a Rogue. That is just my opinion.

Everyone wants to win, and they will jump on any bandwagon that is winning. It is just human nature. I, personally, like to take the road less traveled. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than to achieve something without taking the easy road. Although I didnā€™t make number one, number 5 as a Warrior will be a Badge of Honor I wear proudly. Maybe after they put the new scoring system in it wonā€™t be so lopsided and I can finally make the push to Number One. But logging off with 2800 points only to log back in the next day and find myself down 220 points because my ā€œOffline PVP Characterā€ lost isā€¦ well, it just plain sucks. I shouldnā€™t be penalized for something that happend when I wasnā€™t playing the game. Furthermore, players shouldnā€™t be awarded points for winning when not playing the game. You should be rewarded and penalized for losses and wins during game time ONLY. Play = rewards / penalties ---- Donā€™t Play = you get or lose nothing (except those who win and bump you down / those who lose and bump you up)

I donā€™t know what your character mage name is as I only fought your Rogue. Was fun. You beat me the first time but I have won the last three against you; I just had to figure out your AI. I have never faced Cronos, kcellvirus, or Teacup (at least I donā€™t know their in game toons name). I beat Ocenyx and finally beat Meep. I beat saintwave. I havenā€™t faced Fate again besides my first loss against him and for the life of me, I just canā€™t compete against Emman and Clogon. Other than cheaters, those are the two fights I just cannot win. I also beat Infinity warz.

I wouldnā€™t share your build either. I was going to share mine but said no for the same reasons you dontā€™ want to share yours. Mine is 100% original and Iā€™ll keep it that way.

My best fight to date was against Kissmyaxe and another warrior I forget his name. I have a screenshot of that warrior fight we went like 20 rounds lol. Those fights were hella fun.

I wouldnā€™t go so far as to say the Battle Arena is too hard. I personally WANT it to be hard. Being easy gives no reward. Like I mentioned aboveā€¦ first you clamp down on cheaters. Then, you fix the scoring system. After that, fix some broke skills and then you could see some great ideas out there.

The game has high potential and I will personally stick around for the next couple of patches to see which direction it goes.

1 Like

@Refia haha just fought you for the first time. Love fighting other Warriors. Always a very fun fight. Great build.

1 Like

@cronos1234: thatā€™s a good point. I didnā€™t think about that.

1 Like

@TeaCup: naa you didnā€™t haha. I am personally enjoying the conversation. In the end itā€™s really all about the Battle Arena.

2 Likes

I had this weird thought all of a sudden. Can extra attack chances affect the chance of proc activating at 1 cast? I never felt anything so no I think.

Mhilmcx,
You have to be the most well verses individual to reply to this thread. I mean why arenā€™t there more posts with 2 real words and 2 lols! You should write a book.

3 Likes

Thought iā€™d add an update to this since the new patch is in and I finally got a chance to PVP someā€¦ some great changes were made.

1. DEFAULT: Fought a few rogues, one that I know was a known defaulter. Didnā€™t see any massive default numbers from that individual like I did before soā€¦ a change for the good or I hope.

2. ETERNAL ITEMS AND ??? AND CHEATERS: Now eternal items display their stats. Now you can basically see if someone is cheating or not in the Eternal League. This was a great change. Also, didnā€™t face any of the known cheates that I typically faced during my time in the Battle Arena. Not sure if they added something behind the scenes to catch these people but hopefully they did. Definitely fought all legit players this current session.

3. THE TOP 100 ETERNAL LEAGUE: Went and counted and only saw 62 Rogues lol. Lots more Warriors were added so hopefully the new patch weeded out the ones just using the Default exploit.

4. SKILLS AND SETUPS: The new patch is out so there is a lot of possible changes and combinations to work now. Hopefully this will bring some new fun. I already saw a few different activities with some players AIs that had me puzzled a bit. This is a good thing in my opinion.

5. SCORING SYSTEM: There were a lot of changes to the scoring. I cannot comment on anything but Eternal but at the top, it is rather nice now compared to the old system. Read the patch notes for the changes to the Batte Arena scoring system.

Overall Iā€™d have to give the patch a solid 8 out of 10 in regards to changes to the Battle Arena. Great job DQ staff and testers.

Yea you are right about how more warriors may get to eternal. Also I think they need more wuzards but not clogon based wizardsā€¦

1 Like