Beginner need advice about building farmer + hireling

Go to floor 350+ and buy a challenge map about 5 Rare/Epic Maps. And then you’ll get one of these if lucky.

1 Like

Can you tell me under what class this is findable in legendex?
Flintlock is roque of course… But where´s the helm?

Btw… I farm on floor 500+ on legend difficulty

But if I find it, I need help to build some nice of course for farming :slight_smile:

And move your Zenith Mythstone by using Garnet into one of these weapons.

1 Like

It requires mythic3 difficulty i know its kinda bit hard bjt after u get it i think its pretty worth it cos these two are the most useful gears on farming.

1 Like

And on what character you would prefer?
Wizard? Roque?

Wizard, Of course wizard has the highest DPS of all time in DQ PvE but depends on a build.

1 Like

Glinting Slicer has MH orb special skill. But you can just apply amber to switch to Twister MH skill

2 Likes

OK, so I need to farm for a gemmed crown… I already have a immortal flintlock(I can jasper it), right?

Yes of coz.

1 Like

Try finding Gemmed crown. It will help you prrtty lot when you find it cos it can help finding Ultra Rare cystals on floor 500+ Only if you can handle it

1 Like

I guess, gemmed crown will be the better start for me…
I can´t craft it, until I´m ready to spend 1487 dust to unlock it…

I guess, my helm is not so good, so I can change it easily, right?!

Yes you can change it. Convert your old Eternal Legend

1 Like

You have dealer perk right? Go to options and gameplay, Find Pick up and switch to +Normal.

1 Like

So you can sell more items

1 Like

Dealer perk only on roque(hireling) - but I think about it, to get it on the wizard(main) too, when he hit´s 99 again

Ahh ok i understood.

1 Like

But dont forget to ascend the Treasured and Fortunate Perk. This two perks will help you alot on your Farming :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

Wiz(main) has fortunate perk already -> treasured?
Roque(hireling) has dealer perk already -> ???

So what should I get there as next on each?

Treasured next on main and for the hireling Dealer is enough.

1 Like