Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

You’re very welcome @PaNgaHazZz I am grateful you were paying attention two weeks ago. :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes. I’m really paying attention to your every post in this forum. I wouldn’t have thought of this build without you revealing anything. So, its all thanks you @Mr_Scooty.

3 Likes

Mr_Spooky that’s your IGN in arena am i right?

Spooky scary skeletons. Doot.

1 Like

wow!!! you are in div 1 now @CuzegSpiked… active again?

1 Like

yes. But i will change my build hopefully so I deal much more dps while still surviving. Im glad my build is still very much eternal ready, just the A.I wasnt gonna be great.
Arena seems to be more pleasant now, less cheaters , great challenges and fun. It hasnt changed much but it has changed so thats good. And anti immortal is a thing that i can go towards to. Im gonna try face Mr Scooty once again now and see how Aswang is.

Glad im top 10 div one though, relative ease.

5 Likes

i have been looking for some good pvp builds so this was kinda useful thanks

1 Like

@CuzegSpiked get your build ready, @cronos4321 is headed back to arena.

4 Likes

Wait, cronos is back? This should be interesting, might start listening some more again haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Woah really! Now im excited xD. can’t wait to talk to him and play lol. This should be awesome.

3 Likes

I don’t know what my greatest damage is but from round one my damage almost matches the hp difference between me and my enemy. I suspect"Equality"

All my characters have equality. All do the same. I cannot think of another conclusion.

@dickwad from the way I understand Equality to work, the Equality % is based on the difference between HP & MP before a battle. so if you take damage, cast spells, or use a set like Masochism or Hunger that changes how much HP & MP you have at any given time, your Equality % doesn’t change. Equality doesn’t have anything to do with the difference in HP/MP between your character and another players character or monster. I think that you are just doing a huge amount of damage to your enemy in PVP :sunglasses:. as long as your HP/MP is equal when you craft the gears, you get the max % benefit of the Set. that is why using Equality affects the damage shown on the stat page, because the boost from the Set is constant.

1 Like

I agree. My snowman does insane damage. I see no equality on gear. Another set to loose.

@dickwad it depends on the build. in PVP with +2 All Sets and one Equality Set, you get +22.5% for DMG & Regeneration (Equality (3)), if your HP & MP is the same value, 100/100 for example. so for a build with lots of Regen, this would be a good Set to have, and you get a damage boost also.

2 Likes

your single hit are so verry imposible :scream::scream: thier a legit? build created. @Mr_Scooty

1 Like

It’s very legit @HawkEye. I would never post something that cannot be obtained.

4 Likes

the Dev’s keep a close eye on DQ, when not distracted with DQ2, but I think they would notice if one of their Pet Mod’s was being bad. (my apologies for insinuating any Mods are, or ever were, a Pet of the Dev’s) :mage: + :cloud_with_lightning: + :dragon: = :skull_and_crossbones::dragon:

4 Likes

Since i did some little changes

Outstanding @Tokiba

Maybe I will post Olympian Build one day?

1 Like