Best single hit in battle arena = 2.19M

You’re welcome. You’re having trouble with his warrior because he’s using Sheildwall for his OH special in addition to using immortal type build… There are many ways you can overcome that issue.

2 Likes

Thanks Mr_Scooty. Because of my studies I can no longer conduct enough experiments in-game.

I first considered uninstalling the game after the 2v2 feat. But man, if I will come back to playing videogames why not DQ, right?

So if that’s the case then I want to come back with my twin wizzy boys at near-optimal capability.

2 Likes

And I don’t see the anti-immortal and olympian being nerfed anytime soon.

1 Like

Overcame:

4 Likes

@NUIQUE I’m still in mythic 2v2 league. And division 4 on 1v1 eternal. It’s annoying .

@dickwad. If you have not yet tried it get a powerful barrage build like the one shared by @Mr_Scooty.

You can get to div2 on 1v1 with legend versions of the ignis bane and aether brace.

In 2v2, you might need the full(or adapted ) version of the build to take on two charging immortals or one of the likes of @Mr_Scooty, @FairyTail, and even @defender 's warriors.

In 2v2, use your anti-immortal as hireling. Get a tanky main char. Here you can use your hybrid summoner.

Here is the tricky part:

Make sure your hireling anti-imm does not take cv toŕrents, or as little as possible. Make him use manashield also.

But how?

At the start of each round, charge immediately to the center of arena. Attack the opponent with main char.

Find a way that your main char. can damage the opponent first before your anti-immortal does.
This way the cv torrents will first go after your main char while your anti-imm will do the killings. The time window is relatively small before the cv torrents start looking for your old man. It should be enough though.

I tried experimenting with a summoning anti-immortal but failed miserably(and amusingly​:joy::joy:). Poor furies die at the sight of charging immortal. Summoned units hate glasscannon masters.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Can’t upload the video for illustration.

I use an anti immortal rogue using Mansfield and bullets as projectiles.

2 Likes

I also experimented with ricochet anti-immortal. Very good knockback and uncontested range. Problem is blindspot up your screen.

Barrage solves this issue my friend.

1 Like

My bad wolf build @NUIQUE

1 Like

Your creativity amazes me. Do you have @ bloodless trinket?

1 Like

Thanks. What is a bloodless trinket ? I just make up builds as I go along with help from @Golem and @Mr_Scooty. They are into their math. I just like crazy ideas.

1 Like

@dickwad im using Bloodless Trophy. :smile:

3 Likes

Why a bloodless trophy. I’ve probably got one somewhere🙄

1 Like

@dickwad as far as i know Bloodless Trophy has Purge and Reduce DMG from Bleed. :thumbsup:

AR Piercing then add Weaken. :scream:

3 Likes

20190405_182248

Think I may have an eternal one somewhere. I have so many trophies and pets (legend and external) that I don’t have enough characters to test them out. When I go farming my inventory gets full in seconds because my bags are full of items.

1 Like

The bloodless trinket is key if you want to go anti-immortal or high damage.

1 Like

AR piercing and clotting come in handy.

1 Like

1 Like