Blood magic set and mythic

Hello

Can someone can confirm the difference beetween blood magic set and blood magic mythic?

from what i read :
Blod magic mythic (blue)
Replace all MP,MP regen and mp leech with HP Equivalents,and removes
your MP bar.You now uses HP to cast spells.Spell cost is doubled.DMG is
increased by HP missing divided by 1.25%

blood magic set (green)
Replace all MP,MP regen and mp leech with HP Equivalents,and removes
your MP bar.You now uses HP to cast spells.Spell cost is doubled. Damage increased by (6.25 * rank)% Total DMG

So, is it a bug that the mythic one is far less good than its set counterpart (and don’t forget you can’t get it by finding items, as it was removed, only way to have it is to pray rng when applying amethyst)?
Will this be corrected in the future?

And what do you think of having both assuming you can have an increase of more than 20% if getting more than 25% of you hp removed…? is it madness (or is it sparta?)

1 Like

yeah, hi! i was also mixing up mythics and all… i couldnt get a good grip at this “resource” thing as well… i created an Equivalence Mythic Hat only to find out it wont mix with Alchemy Mythic Leather that i made next… I was to make a Bloodmagic Mythic Leather when i read some articles about “two resource mythics cant be used at the same time”… gosh, i wish i have learned that earlier bcuz it wasted a lotta time for me farming up gold and mythics…