Blood magic

is it good to have it because it makes me lose health but with no mana and having life leech helps when there is lots of enemies

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

So?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It actually depends on your build.

If you like having lots of HP and it helps you to survive, why not?
Of course there are other ways to survive.

There are plenty of 1 HP builds that can manage to do it.

I don’t get the question, can someone redo?

I guess he was trying to ask:
Is it good to have Blood Magic?
I say that because every time I use a skill I lose some health.
But with no mana and having life leach I can manage to survive when facing lots of enemies.

I guess he was trying to ask:
Is it good to have Blood Magic?
I say that because every time I use a skill I lose some health.
But with no mana and having life leach I can manage to survive when facing lots of enemies.[/quote]

Ah okay it’s much clearer now :laughing:
Well, basically …

Bloodmagic :

• pros : +25% dmg / turns MP to HP / can heal with MPleech and HPleech
  • cons : mp absorb not working / spells cost 2x more (not really a con…)

Alchemy :

• pros : +50% dmg / good if you’ve a lot of HP and MP (cost a lot of affixes to make them equal and high, so more like a con) / mp absorb working
  • cons : can’t heal if you don’t have a huge pool of HP and MP (wiz using cosmic power and having like 100k or 300k MP & 1k HP can’t heal their mana), potions not working either, any kind of leech not working if not build equally and with 2 huges pools of HP and MP

[quote=“Diieter”]
Well, basically …

Bloodmagic :

• pros : +25% dmg / turns MP to HP / can heal with MPleech and HPleech
  • cons : mp absorb not working / spells cost 2x more (not really a con…)

Alchemy :

• pros : +50% dmg / good if you’ve a lot of HP and MP (cost a lot of affixes to make them equal and high, so more like a con) / mp absorb working
  • cons : can’t heal if you don’t have a huge pool of HP and MP (wiz using cosmic power and having like 100k or 300k MP & 1k HP can’t heal their mana), potions not working either, any kind of leech not working if not build equally and with 2 huges pools of HP and MP[/quote]

Hey Diieter, I really love you. I think you have really amazing insights into game design and balance, and I was wondering if you could start a thread where you do what you did here for all of the resource types. I think it would really help me when thinking about builds. I just can’t come up with better builds than blood magic lol and a pros/cons breakdown like this would really help.

Would be a pleasure but the Problem is i’m not using other ressources sytem, you should better ask clogon or refia, they use fury atm :smile: