Bluetooth co op

I made a suggestion in someone else’s topic about co op an they said support told them they wanted to keep it off line. So I made a suggestion about using bluetooth co op so it will keep the game offline an we could still be able to play with friends. I know there is gonna be some pros an cons. But I would love to know them all. An if this isn’t a possibly because of some one finds a way to dupe a item.

i dont think it posible.
If that happen player can just create acc. hack crystal. and just play Bluetooth Co-op. and trasfer all hack item… insane amount crystal to legit acc… it just same like trade. t

-1 for me.

1 Like

Yea I figured there would be a down fall. I don’t understand why pple wanna cheat. @cronos4321 quick question u think dq could have a auto save to cloud feature. Lost a old account that was decent before mythstones an Crystals.

idk about that. u need ask dev. for that question. u should ask in dev Q&A thread.

1 Like

The reason that there’s no type of online play, bluetooth or not, is that we’d have to totally rewrite the game to make it work. Even just supporting pvp took quite the effort.

1 Like

Ok. Well thank you for the info. It was worth a try lolz. But hey I love the game just the way it is. Can’t wait to see what the next update brings.

1 Like