Bluetooth Multiplayer (Player to Player Modes)

I totally agree with Rubik, twink’ing on WoW is the most fun I have ever had where PVP is concerned.

Now this goes to show when hardly anyone would wanna play arena. Because DQ was offline only…

I like this topic. Thanks for the starter :smiley: .Wishing this to come. Really like it for some reason I and my friends would battle through Bluetooth. And of course this game will rate higher I think if they added this feature. Thanks and Merry Christmas to all :smile:

It also talks about PvP an that it would never be implemented. I just wanted to point that out. But I can tell ya bluetooth won’t be in DQ cuz of hackers. They ruined it for us all

PvP shook the very foundation the game is being played, yet it took more than about half a year to cook because the very fundamentals of the game had to be changed. Most of the points mentioned were facts. But all that was ever done is to pit two players in a small sandbox. Then the drastic series of nerfs, which almost killed PvE. That’s how tremendous of an endeavor it was.

Yet it was done anyway.

Many are satisfied.

At the end of the day, it’s up to the devs if something grand yet tedious is worth it or not. It may or may not come in the future. But if you really like something to happen, do pester the ones responsible tirelessly. Who knows what may happen. :grin:

I prefer new char again. or more security on PVP for cheaters. Like: on PVP game theres a botton for report player. hehehe