Booster Question

booster gone when playing in another device?
is this a bug or what?

@Refia

1 Like

Just encountered something similar to this just now on my Mythstone boost and I just finished sending an email to their support lol

Noted.
Please contact our support. I am sure, they will help you: support@shinyboxgames.com

Hi Refia,

I would just like to ask if what is the normal turn around time for a response when an email has been sent to the support? I’ve sent an email yesterday with regard to boosters too.

Hey! They will answer it as soon as possible. Please be patience :slight_smile:

Alright thanks. :slight_smile:

any update? :smiley:

Hey! Have written a mail to the support?

Ikintarou already wrote a mail and im just waiting…lazy to write for now xD

Well, what I wrote there is specifically for mine xD so I think it would be better if you would make a separate email for yours. haha

EDIT:

Well, it’s been more than a week now and I still haven’t got a response, I would then just like to share to avoid buying any 1 specific boost then after that, watching a bonus vid. My 1hr Mythstone boost became 5mins by that xD

Hey! Are you sure, that you have sent to the right address?
support@shinyboxgames.com
Noted. Thank you for your bug report!

Yup! Its correct. Haha, you’re welcome

Hey @lkintarou,

I don’t see any emails from you on support at the moment. Do you mind sending it again? Please include your DQ Account email and we can get the boosts added to your account.

Thanks and sorry for delay!

No problem. The mythstone boost got saved by freebies you’ve sent out a couple of days ago haha. anyways, it’s a good thing I still have the copy from my sent items in yahoo mail and I just sent it again now. :slight_smile:

No problem. The mythstone boost got saved by freebies you’ve sent out a couple of days ago haha. anyways, it’s a good thing I still have the copy from my sent items in yahoo mail and I just sent it again now. :smile: