[BUG] Crystals in Gambler/Merchant

i dont know if its already posted

but i want to ask because its has been two patched already

and i thought its already been fixed

about Buying Higher Class Crystal in Gambler/Merchant like Peridot,Jasper it wont stack up or add up in the STASH

i hope it will be fixed…

and Why only Identity and Ninja are only new in the SET AFFIXES in Amethyst Option cant find other New SET AFFIXES when using Amethyst crystal
is it intended? Im using Rouge wasting my 12 Amethyst havent found any new SET AFFIXES…

thanks

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]i dont know if its already posted

but i want to ask because its has been two patched already

and i thought its already been fixed

about Buying Higher Class Crystal in Gambler/Merchant like Peridot,Jasper it wont stack up or add up in the STASH

i hope it will be fixed…

and Why only Identity and Ninja are only new in the SET AFFIXES in Amethyst Option cant find other New SET AFFIXES when using Amethyst crystal
is it intended? Im using Rouge wasting my 12 Amethyst havent found any new SET AFFIXES…

thanks[/quote]
Its a bug steiger wil fix that when he have time.
Put your phone model and such and maybe a screenshot

Greets

[quote=“No1KnowzMe”]Why only Identity and Ninja are only new in the SET AFFIXES in Amethyst Option cant find other New SET AFFIXES when using Amethyst crystal
is it intended? Im using Rouge wasting my 12 Amethyst havent found any new SET AFFIXES…[/quote]
Because the rest of them are unique on each legend and the only way to get them is hunting :smile: