Bug in item

Gud day admin i would like to report bug i encounter please help me my energy cap in version 1.8.1.9 and i update the game in beta and i check all my items and i see my energy cap change in to serenity cap :frowning: please help me to my problem thankyou more power and Godbless too

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk

[quote=“tabalot1105”]Gud day admin i would like to report bug i encounter please help me my energy cap in version 1.8.1.9 and i update the game in beta and i check all my items and i see my energy cap change in to serenity cap :frowning: please help me to my problem thankyou more power and Godbless too

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk[/quote]

The old Mythic has been replaced by in the latest patch.

The new has been changed.

Edit: Recipe for new is the following:
Hero
Wisdom
Clarity
Abyss

But you cant change my item admin into energy again ?? Because i have affix in that cap is very hard to find and to convert that affix is elixer :frowning: please change it admin help me ive been work many days to create that mythic item i hope you help me thankyou admin in advance and i willing to support your game as long as i can thankyou again sir admin

[quote=“tabalot1105”]But you cant change my item admin into energy again ?? Because i have affix in that cap is very hard to find and to convert that affix is elixer :frowning: please change it admin help me ive been work many days to create that mythic item i hope you help me thankyou admin in advance and i willing to support your game as long as i can thankyou again sir admin

Don’t worry. You will get a set of Mythstones and Crystals at the official 2.0 release. :smile:

Thankyou so much admin

Admin help me i encounter a worse bug T.T PLEASE HELP ME MY BOW IS GONE ITS TURN IN DEFAULT BOW PLEASE HELP

Hey,
Please contact the support for your loss bow: support@shinyboxgames.com
A short explaination about the bug: Lost eternal wand

I remember this issue is nonexistent anymore after the introduction of the 3 seconds invulnerability from the last few patches…

or not?

I remember this issue is nonexistent anymore after the introduction of the 3 seconds invulnerability from the last few patches…

or not?[/quote]
The bug is still existing in 1.8.

He’s been playing 2.0 beta as per his initial complaint.

I have overread it. :smile:
Please contact support then! support@shinyboxgames.com

I already reported in the support i waiting in response of the support group :frowning:

Sir admin im sory im wrong its 1.8.4.5 ver. That’s my game ver. I thought its 2.0 please help me …

[quote=“tabalot1105”]Sir admin im sory im wrong its 1.8.4.5 ver. That’s my game ver. I thought its 2.0 please help me …

Just, wait for the answer of the support :smile:

or not?[/quote]
the theory i made about item data loaded stopped when player enter map and die on crate instantly (TNT @ elemental) are correct.?

And my all items turn in white image and have question mark :frowning: then i recon my game and my bow is gone its change in to default bow lvl 1

The support response to me he/she take at look to my bow …thank you guys to ur beloved support to me i hope my bow will restore again in my account :frowning:

Oh drat. This is an old beta version still with the tnt bug, sorry Refia! 1.8.4.x is the latest version with the tnt bug already fixed.

So tabalot, don’t keep playing the old beta. Install or update to the latest official beta from the play store! Even if support gets your items restored there’s no telling that the bug won’t happen again if you keep on playing the old beta.

This is my beta game sir ocenyx i see in the lower right of the screen the open beta 2.0 i dont know if its the new ver.of the game

You press options and you’ll see what beta version you have… but from your screen shot you have the latest beta so your weapon problems aren’t supposed to happen again