[BUG] Recently bug found by VironLawCK

Report #1: Is this an old bug? at beginning i can get few achievements(7) normally feels like in game Feats are sync to my Google Play achievements. After that i can get anymore … even i complete[color=#FF8000] Kill 100 Rare Enemies [/color] feat in my google play achievement didn’t get it …

is it cause of 1.8 patch? :open_mouth:

Report #2: Our character can loot item when then item jump out then land in between wall, i know if it land outside the wall it’ll “teleport” inside wall/where player at BUT here the problem, our Imp Pet can’t loot it when the item land in between wall :open_mouth: I’ll show picture in the future, dono what happen my screenshot gone :frowning:

Report #3: [Solution] After clicking SORT button in inventory, can you add an confirmation UI after it? Sometime i accidentally click(big thumb :frowning: ) then everything merge up become a mess for me, i already arrange items which belong to it’s own Bags but if clicked SORT[color=#FF0000]FFFffffuuuuuuuu[/color]

*sorry for my broken english >_<

On issue #2: If you put your character as close to the loot as possible (jammed up against the wall) and wait, the imp will come near you, move here, move there, but eventually see it and pick it up. This may take many seconds though, but I’ve never found an item the imp couldn’t eventually pick up. I have given up on waiting as it just “wasn’t that important”.

On issue #3: If you buy stashes, they can’t be sorted, only bags can. That may help some. However, unless you need to share crystals or mythstones between characters, don’t move them to stash. What happens is you move all 43 (for instance) calcite crystals to stash. You pick up another one via loot. If you move the crystals from stash back to bag, you have 43 in one slot and 1 in the other. The game doesn’t just turn it into 44.

I tried … ya is mostly rare/magic stuck in between wall, but IMP can change them into higher grade rite? This don’t always happen, mostly happen in “interior castle” map … I’ll will post video(will be laggy) or picture about it … hard to make believe with words :frowning:

Ya I always use bag but not stash(sorry miss out this point) Mostly this happen when i wanna click Sell All then accidentally clicked Sort :frowning:

Yes it does. There were reports of it happening occasionally, getting bugged stones that won’t stack like you describe before, 1.6 I think. I thought it was fixed but it certainly shouldn’t be everytime. Either way, if you can’t stack stones between stash and inventory, it’s a bug.

@OP Why is all your stuff in regular bags, do you really not have stashes? They are awesome, I wish I could buy more. Well worth the investment.

Yes it does. There were reports of it happening occasionally, getting bugged stones that won’t stack like you describe before, 1.6 I think. I thought it was fixed but it certainly shouldn’t be everytime. Either way, if you can’t stack stones between stash and inventory, it’s a bug.

@OP Why is all your stuff in regular bags, do you really not have stashes? They are awesome, I wish I could buy more. Well worth the investment.[/quote]

Man i’ll be tired if I gonna force myself to move the crystals to stash everytime when i found one :frowning:

Report #4: I feel lower level floor (1~20) drop more crystals(calcite,angelite, quartz …) compare to higher level floor … is this a bug or on purpose? :open_mouth:

Don’t move everytime you find one. I wait until my first page is full of CS/MS and then move them all.

Drop rate should be same on each floor. BUT, crystals have minimum floor requirements. You won’t get higher crystals on low floors. I would never farm for crystals below 100. Especially not below 20.

[quote=“Rubik”]Don’t move everytime you find one. I wait until my first page is full of CS/MS and then move them all.
[/quote]

huh … i gonna buy 3 stash then :frowning: 1 for CS 1 for MS and another 1 for item transfer SIGHalrite >< but i really hope have confirmation for SORT option ><

wouldn’t it should be drop more in low grade crystal while the higher grade crystal slight drop more when getting higher level floors? Well i will farm lower level floor for the feat tricks :wink:

Btw the REPORT #2 bug i got again, this time i got the video, i’ll post the video link after few minutes, hang on >_<

EIDT1: alrite DONE! :smile: Here’s the link http://youtu.be/mjAkOCRHZjo from the video you can see the IMP dun want loot it even i set Epic+ looting, only me can loot … hope this proof very clear is a bug?

Low levels is only hurting you. I would highly suggest 100 MINIMUM. Below lvl 20 you are only going to get the first 4 CS or so, maybe the first MS only, no legendary pet chance, no chance at a majority of legends, and if an eternal does come out its going to be such a low ilvl it will be useless. I shudder just thinking about what I would miss on that low of levels.

oo alrite … i feel farm low level floor faster to get obsidian through feat with tones of low grade crystals drop from there, plus easier to do the Enslaver feat too :smile: and oso spawning Mythic feat(fast speed kill legend mob) :laughing:

in case you miss my previous edit post youtu.be/mjAkOCRHZjo

Nope, still not a bug. Shove your character’s nose right up against the wall, and right on top of the item you’re trying to get. I mean, get as close as possible and just STAND THERE. Don’t move. Let the imp come to you. It may take 20 seconds or longer, but just stand there. The imp will eventually get the hint.

ooo didn’t know Imp sometime will feel dumb :laughing: can’t Steiger set Pet loot range longer a bit? :question:

And here’s a video. It’s not the greatest since it’s a round object, so I moved around it to get the imp to walk through the obstruction, but it shows the general idea.

youtu.be/taPr7Vyx-W4

[quote=“snowman”]And here’s a video. It’s not the greatest since it’s a round object, so I moved around it to get the imp to walk through the obstruction, but it shows the general idea.

youtu.be/taPr7Vyx-W4[/quote]

Urgh looks pretty hard and long to wait them loot … hope this is temporally solution :frowning:

so need to change Imp AI tweaks i guess?