Bug report hireling

Hi i just want to share this… the bug related to hireling and crate… actually i think the MH weapon vanish bug when respawn on crate and die. its not about TNT because im grinding using my warrior for it item while my wizard as hireling. im just grinding on dungeon / mythic 3 normal map 100+ (not a challenge map) its happen on ice map.

my wizard respawn on crate. but then when revive… it doest have MH and not attacking. when im checking on my wizard inventory. MH eternal staff gone.

So beware guys. the vanish bug not really happen on TNT crate… its happen on crate it self. extra careful when grinding on ice map because it have the most crate at there…

Just happen… now reinstall the game… ZzzzzZzz

[quote=“cronos1234”]Hi i just want to share this… the bug related to hireling and crate… actually i think the MH weapon vanish bug when respawn on crate and die. its not about TNT because im grinding using my warrior for it item while my wizard as hireling. im just grinding on dungeon / mythic 3 normal map 100+ (not a challenge map) its happen on ice map.

my wizard respawn on crate. but then when revive… it doest have MH and not attacking. when im checking on my wizard inventory. MH eternal staff gone.

So beware guys. the vanish bug not really happen on TNT crate… its happen on crate it self. extra careful when grinding on ice map because it have the most crate at there…

Just happen… now reinstall the game… ZzzzzZzz[/quote]
Thanks for your insight (are you sure it wasn’t a TNT map though?).

As far as I know, this bug has yet to been fixed in the testing patch.

My idea for a solution to this would be:

1. Determine a room to set as the spawn area.
  2. Ensure the buffs shrine spawns in that area.
  3. Remove all props, etc. from that area.

This would fix a few problems even if it does limit map generation some (for me, gameplay > aesthetics)

[quote=“Ircher”][quote=“cronos1234”]Hi i just want to share this… the bug related to hireling and crate… actually i think the MH weapon vanish bug when respawn on crate and die. its not about TNT because im grinding using my warrior for it item while my wizard as hireling. im just grinding on dungeon / mythic 3 normal map 100+ (not a challenge map) its happen on ice map.

Just happen… now reinstall the game… ZzzzzZzz[/quote]
Thanks for your insight (are you sure it wasn’t a TNT map though?).

As far as I know, this bug has yet to been fixed in the testing patch.

My idea for a solution to this would be:

1. Determine a room to set as the spawn area.
  2. Ensure the buffs shrine spawns in that area.
  3. Remove all props, etc. from that area.

This would fix a few problems even if it does limit map generation some (for me, gameplay > aesthetics)[/quote]

yep… its on normal floor not on challenge floor. only challenge map have skyfall and TNT proc… so this happen on normal floor without TNT… but still happen… definitely main cause is crate. not TNT…