Bugs and feature requests 2.0:)

Hi there,

1. After the update the game started crashing occasionally. No exact steps to reproduce - just running random maps. You might have seen a couple crash reports in google developer console.

whine: lost a 300+ level map due to this crash:(

1. Cartographer/mob not being targeted.

Some cartographers and mobs cant be targeted - you can hit them if you turn their way, but they do not appear as your target, so you can’t see their affixes, and if you run with a hireling - the hired hero doesn’t hit it and just stands next to you. I have the auto-aiming on.

1. How about additional skills for pets?

imp: pick all loot (not just the one to craft).
fairy: dispel debuffs
doge: craft crystals or something:)

1. A request I’ve seen on the forum from couple other people already - increase imp crafting speed.

2. Legendaries. lost and found.

Mark the legendaries with a dot/symbol on the minimap.

1. And a couple questions:
  • Can you run with two hirelings at a time? So, three heroes total.
  • Will you be able to apply crystals to pets?
  1. more whine: stash space: :smiling_imp:

[quote]5. Legendaries. lost and found.

Mark the legendaries with a dot/symbol on the minimap. [/quote]

Already suggested, I really hope the staff could do that, even if it was through IAP (ingame app purchase) I would instabuy it :mrgreen:

[quote]6. And a couple questions:

• Can you run with two hirelings at a time? So, three heroes total.
  • Will you be able to apply crystals to pets?[/quote]

Nope. Either It would be too overpowered AND think about “low smartphones”, 1 hired already melt the phone so think about 2 at the same time + your char :laughing:

Nope. Don’t think so. Pets aren’t items in which you can put a crystal, logical :laughing:

[emoji106]

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]Hi there,

1. After the update the game started crashing occasionally. No exact steps to reproduce - just running random maps. You might have seen a couple crash reports in google developer console.

whine: lost a 300+ level map due to this crash:(
[/quote]
Hmm, what model phone are you using? Will look to see if there’s google crash reports under your phone. My guess is running out memory.

If you guys can figure out how to make this happen everytime, I’ll love you forever. I’ve been tracking this bug for awhile, trying to get it to happen.

Good ideas. We’re actually considering some pet only affixes that help them do their job better or adds additional effects to what they already do.

We’ll look into this.

While that would be awesome, that would be a bit much for our performance capabilities. If we ever do a PC/Console version, this is one of the features we’ll look at. :smile:

We’re thinking about it, but also thinking about a different system for Pets…

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]
7. more whine: stash space: :smiling_imp:[/quote]
Thinking about it :smile:

Steiger,

My phone is Nexus 5. What I get exactly is a system “app stopped responding” alert, so this is more like a freeze i guess, which makes the OOM theory even more likely.

As for the targeting bug, I have played with it a couple times, and it doesn’t seem to depend on user actions, because I intentionally tried zero interaction with the problematic cartographer and approached him step by step up to the aggro range, and the target didn’t appear.

So, a long shot is that it is an issue with the mob spawning module (or whatever you want to call it :wink: )

Hope this helps:)

A few bugs I’ve noticed:

[ul]
[li]Legends with random talents are now too random.
I offer as evidence a Helm with a Ring talent, and a Ring with an Amulet talent:

[/li]
[li]MP Absorb doesn’t do anything.

Unless I’m misinterpreting the description, it looks like improved MP Leech, but it doesn’t contribute any Leech effect. Also, the description has a typo.[/li][/ul]

This one is speculative:

[ul][li]+Flurry does nothing.
It is difficult to test this robustly, but to the best of my ability, I have been unable to observe any effect of Flurry+4 (previously Flurry+20%). For contrast, elemental damage as little as 5% is quite noticable.[/li][/ul]

MP absorb : From what I understand, it’s like a reverse MP Leech, it’s not about the dmg you’re dealing but about the dmg you’re receiving

pure speculation, not sure at all

Hehe. Bad affix

And a feature request:
How about some more stats? Like total gold found, total [rarity] items found, total pets, highest dmg done, monsters of [rarity] killed…
I wouldnt mind it being offline either, but it would be really interestimg to see all those stats.
Essentially like the “minecraft” stat page.

[quote=“shutnic”]And a feature request:
How about some more stats? Like total gold found, total [rarity] items found, total pets, highest dmg done, monsters of [rarity] killed…
I wouldnt mind it being offline either, but it would be really interestimg to see all those stats.
Essentially like the “minecraft” stat page.[/quote]

Will look into this for 1.6.1 :smile:

Ignis wont give xp and its hard to level up my pet… is this also a bug?

Better do Cartographer Maps, where many many (rare, magic) enemies are. You’ll level up so much faster.

Ignis is horrible for leveling up your pet (or yourself). Ignis used to be a sick xp source in the past, but got patched.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

I found another bug:
When rerolling some random epic item, this happened:

And when I closed the inventory window after that, my screen looked like that:

Then, after closing the game, restarting it and going to the enchant screen, I saw that, after clicking oj the empty spot, where the amulet should be:

[quote=“shutnic”]I found another bug:
When rerolling some random epic item, this happened:

And when I closed the inventory window after that, my screen looked like that:

Then, after closing the game, restarting it and going to the enchant screen, I saw that, after clicking oj the empty spot, where the amulet should be:
[/quote]

GAME BREAKER :laughing:
For the 2nd one, I got this bug several times when i was uploading/downloading a lot, too fast!