Bugs and feature requests #3

That becomes a tradition for me to post a brief review about my experience about the new patches:) So here we go:

1. Slow performance/crash.

With my poison+bleed build whenever i face a rare+ enemy with thorns I get very very slow performance with 3-5 second spikes. I believe the reason is the amount of calculations that need to be done. Two times already it has frozen my device completely. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even send a crash report. The device is Nexus 5 with Android 5.

1. Feats bugs.

I bet you already know them - cartographers not counting towards feats; legend maps not dropping…

1. Enemy heal.

This is not a bug, but rather a question of balance. With the resent changes to the crushing blow in particular, the Enemy heal affix on an EP8 map equals a ‘go buy another map’ in 50% of the cases. I am in top100 or top200 rankings dps-wise, and i’ve tried different builds. yet i can’t overwhelm the heals. You don’t want a Dieter-only content, do you?:wink:

So I suggest that this is be re-done in some way or replaced. I.e.: heal a constant amount of HP (not %); or heal x% hp for every 10-20-30 hits (this will require testing)

1. Mega loot chest reward.

Err, not so mega… a random map reward is much bigger =| Buff?

1. Same applies to loot/rare lott/crystal/etc. explosions. I didn’t even notice some of them(((

2. Nadroji broken:(((

I’ve been applying a Change affix crystal to my Nadroji ring. It worked fine a couple times, but then the affix was replaced with an empty spot. I can not change that affix, I can’t reroll it. When I add another affix, the bottom affix is replaced and the empty spot remains the same. Can you fix that for me please. This is way to rare loot to break…

1. Rage items

I am unsure how rare these are. The thing is that i always run 200+ random maps and i haven’t yet looted a single Rage item O_o. To compare, I have looted 3 nadrojis. Are they even more rare or is it just my bad luck?

1. With the recent feats for looting items, the point of Imp is zero, or even less than zero - it simply pushes back your achievement completion to use an imp. I suggest that the items looted by imps are counted towards the feats.

PS: Special thanks to Dieter for all the nerfs. I officially hate you :smiley:

Well actually, if you’re having troubles at ep8 (which got buffed, because it wasn’t revelant to the hardest mode :confused: ) and especially past 500F, it’s normal!
It(s supposed to be reached in endgame, and for that you’ll have to work a lot on your stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]PS: Special thanks to Dieter for all the nerfs. I officially hate you :smiley:
[/quote]

THIS!!! ahah :laughing:

@Steigerbox : Wtf Steiger, I’m the Evil now :laughing:

Well actually, if you’re having troubles at ep8 (which got buffed, because it wasn’t revelant to the hardest mode :confused: ) and especially past 500F, it’s normal!
It(s supposed to be reached in endgame, and for that you’ll have to work a lot on your stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Nono, that’s the problem - it’s not even close to floor 500. Even on ~210 rare/epic map with high HP+ on it, and the cartographer has Extra health for example, he is immortal.

if he is not target-able… its bugged… :I

currently have to switch to other maps or other build just to kill that cartho imho…

[quote=“newb_player”]if he is not target-able… its bugged… :I

currently have to switch to other maps or other build just to kill that cartho imho…[/quote]

That is one other bug I have reported with one of the previous patches as well. Steiger could not reproduce it unfortunately :frowning:

In my previous post I mentioned the totally fine cartographer which can be targeted and such, but immortal.

if you find it quite hard to kill that cartho… then i guess you’ll have to make another build for your character :I
it’s to evolve your build… make it stronger… think of new combination…

and most of all… have fun while doing it…

good luck on your conquest to conquer that 200+ floor :I :smile:

[quote=“newb_player”]if you find it quite hard to kill that cartho… then i guess you’ll have to make another build for your character :I

good luck on your conquest to conquer that 200+ floor :I :smile:[/quote]

m8, i play this game for quite a long time now, and i have mentioned that i already tried multiple builds starting from tank and finishing with glasscannon-ish ones;) My point here is not to whine that ‘game is hard’. I like that and i continue my experiments.

My point is that if it is not passable for my character, it is definitely a pain in the arse for many many other players which have less gear, etc.

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“newb_player”]if you find it quite hard to kill that cartho… then i guess you’ll have to make another build for your character :I

m8, i play this game for quite a long time now, and i have mentioned that i already tried multiple builds starting from tank and finishing with glasscannon-ish ones;) My point here is not to whine that ‘game is hard’. I like that and i continue my experiments.

My point is that if it is not passable for my character, it is definitely a pain in the arse for many many other players which have less gear, etc.[/quote]

well you don’t see my point either lel :I

oh well, why would i even venture on higher floors if i have less gear?

the next step would be to make another build if it doesn’t work… :I

[quote=“newb_player”][quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“newb_player”]if you find it quite hard to kill that cartho… then i guess you’ll have to make another build for your character :I

My point is that if it is not passable for my character, it is definitely a pain in the arse for many many other players which have less gear, etc.[/quote]

well you don’t see my point either lel :I

oh well, why would i even venture on higher floors if i have less gear?

the next step would be to make another build if it doesn’t work… :I[/quote]

I see:) Weeeeeell, my standard poison/bleed build totally works everywhere up to ~400 floor beside the Enemy_heal+High HP combo:)

Offtopic: my worst assumption worked… I got a legendary enemy with thorns. The device has frozen and i didn’t get the kill:(

well that’s good for you if you can venture that floor :I

if it freezes… try to lower the setting to low fx and other setups…

if worse comes to worse you’ll have to change your device to a higher spec just to support your build :unamused: :sunglasses:

[quote=“newb_player”]well that’s good for you if you can venture that floor :I

if it freezes… try to lower the setting to low fx and other setups…

if worse comes to worse you’ll have to change your device to a higher spec just to support your build :unamused: :sunglasses:[/quote]

One of my projects is Android-based, so I’ll have a look into their devices’ box;)

Btw, Steiger, do you need android developers?) outsourcing and stuff :wink:

I find tons of rage items on floor 101 ep8. Also just found two nadrojis ammys on one floor!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]I find tons of rage items on floor 101 ep8. Also just found two nadrojis ammys on one floor!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

liar. 200+ drop, no? :wink:

[quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Shrowder”]I find tons of rage items on floor 101 ep8. Also just found two nadrojis ammys on one floor!

liar. 200+ drop, no? :wink:[/quote]

No it is not, it’s definitely on floor 101

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“dancemusiconly”][quote=“Shrowder”]I find tons of rage items on floor 101 ep8. Also just found two nadrojis ammys on one floor!

liar. 200+ drop, no? :wink:[/quote]

No it is not, it’s definitely on floor 101

[quote]1. Slow performance/crash.

With my poison+bleed build whenever i face a rare+ enemy with thorns I get very very slow performance with 3-5 second spikes. I believe the reason is the amount of calculations that need to be done. Two times already it has frozen my device completely. Unfortunately, I couldn’t even send a crash report. The device is Nexus 5 with Android 5.
[/quote]

Will look into this, doubting the ticks from bleed and poison w/ thorns would be that expensive!

[quote]2. Feats bugs.

I bet you already know them - cartographers not counting towards feats; legend maps not dropping…[/quote]

These are fixed and waiting on a build to release.

[quote]3. Enemy heal.

This is not a bug, but rather a question of balance. With the resent changes to the crushing blow in particular, the Enemy heal affix on an EP8 map equals a ‘go buy another map’ in 50% of the cases. I am in top100 or top200 rankings dps-wise, and i’ve tried different builds. yet i can’t overwhelm the heals. You don’t want a Dieter-only content, do you?:wink:

So I suggest that this is be re-done in some way or replaced. I.e.: heal a constant amount of HP (not %); or heal x% hp for every 10-20-30 hits (this will require testing)

1. Mega loot chest reward.

Err, not so mega… a random map reward is much bigger =| Buff?

1. Same applies to loot/rare lott/crystal/etc. explosions. I didn’t even notice some of them((([/quote]

Will look into these :smile:

[quote]6. Nadroji broken:(((

I’ve been applying a Change affix crystal to my Nadroji ring. It worked fine a couple times, but then the affix was replaced with an empty spot. I can not change that affix, I can’t reroll it. When I add another affix, the bottom affix is replaced and the empty spot remains the same. Can you fix that for me please. This is way to rare loot to break…[/quote]

Do you have your account uploaded on the server?

[quote]7. Rage items

I am unsure how rare these are. The thing is that i always run 200+ random maps and i haven’t yet looted a single Rage item O_o. To compare, I have looted 3 nadrojis. Are they even more rare or is it just my bad luck?[/quote]

Bad luck :frowning:

To be fair, it’s not all his fault. Sometimes I’m just mean! It’s easy to see when players gravitate to one affix/set etc, and a lot of the time it’s because it’s bugged or unintentionally over powerful. Crushing Blow is a good example, before you felt like you needed it just to progress, and not even a large %.

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]
Btw, Steiger, do you need android developers?) outsourcing and stuff :wink:[/quote]

Actually we need Artists and ( full time ) Testers more right now :smile:

So true :mrgreen:

+1, these are the 3 affixes which were bugged/overpowered and got fixed :

• Explosive
  • Spellsword
  • Crushing Blow

Now, I doubt everyone is using them :laughing:

[quote]+1, these are the 3 affixes which were bugged/overpowered and got fixed :

• Explosive
  • Spellsword
  • Crushing Blow

Now, I doubt everyone is using them :laughing:[/quote]

Explosive still has value, if you’re just trying to increase your DPS ( but not shown on stat page ).
Spellsword should be a style choice now, not a progression necessary set.
Was thinking for Crushing Blow to have a way to increase its effectiveness vs elites.

[quote]1. Slow performance/crash.

[/quote]

Another thing i realized is that i am using terrashaper, and all the explosions might cause the lags. Will test this a little more.

[quote][quote]6. Nadroji broken:(((

I’ve been applying a Change affix crystal to my Nadroji ring. It worked fine a couple times, but then the affix was replaced with an empty spot. I can not change that affix, I can’t reroll it. When I add another affix, the bottom affix is replaced and the empty spot remains the same. Can you fix that for me please. This is way to rare loot to break…[/quote]

Do you have your account uploaded on the server?

[/quote]

Just did this. Will not progress further yet.

[quote]To be fair, it’s not all his fault. Sometimes I’m just mean! It’s easy to see when players gravitate to one affix/set etc, and a lot of the time it’s because it’s bugged or unintentionally over powerful. Crushing Blow is a good example, before you felt like you needed it just to progress, and not even a large %.
[/quote]

I’m just kidding:) How can one hate a Dalek;)

[quote][quote]
Btw, Steiger, do you need android developers?) outsourcing and stuff :wink:[/quote]

Actually we need Artists and ( full time ) Testers more right now :smile:[/quote]

I bet our QAs will be thrilled to test such a product:) As for ddd resources, we have really good graphic artists and UI/UX designers. However, I am not sure if they are proficient in gaming design in particular. So, need to understand the scope of work first.

Nevertheless, if there is a real need for this, perhaps you could PM me with a brief overview of your requirements, etc.