Bugs and feature requests:)

Hi,

I’ll try to keep it short and simple:

1. Bug #1: On my brand new Nexus 5 if I tap on the start screen (the one with the ‘Tap to start’ message) right when this screen pops up - and the actual ‘Tap’ message hasn’t appeared yet, the game crashes:( Might be device-specific or OS specific - didn’t have an opportunity to test that.
  2. Bug #2: My pesky imp is a cheater!:wink: I have loot set to Epic+, and my imp consumes the majority of the items. However, if he crafts a rare for example and consumes it right away, it is not counted towards 5 items needed for the next craft. As a result, he consumes 6 items. This is not a big deal, of course, but that’s kinda cheating i guess;)
  3. Bug #3: The Blood Knight set (the one that unifies all mana and hp) works fine, but most of the time the mana orbs do not restore HP as they should.
  4. Feature request/Question: The idea with an imp adding epic affixes to items he crafts is great, but it seems to me that +Talent affixes (most of which I do not really want) are more likely to be added than the regular ones (+crit/crit_dmg/as/hp/etc.). Is it just my bad luck and all the affixes have the same chance to appear? If not, it would be better to tweak this imho*
  5. Feature request/Question: I can’t really find the logic in pet leveling with regard to the new affixes. Example: I have found a rare lvl 9 pet with 4 affixes. I leveled it to ~lvl 50 or so and still - 4 affixes O_o. When will he get the new ones? Are the additional affixes bound to a certain lvl? Or this is just random?
  6. Yet another pet question: Will we have any options to control how our pets evolve? I mean - add/change pet element or choose an affix to be added? If not, pet leveling would be too random, wouldn’t it?

And a couple general questions:
7. The newbee one:) I have seen +Scalp dmg affix on my warrior items but I can’t find out what weapon actually has a Scalp spell. What am I missing?=/
8. I can’t seem to find the Nadroji things. Are there any special requirements for them to drop? Or they are just too rare?)

Last, but not the least:) Thank you for an incredible game. I have played it since the early Beta and I love how it evolved from then.

Keep up the good work!

On the imp section, set ur options to pick rare+ and item only get normal and magic. He gives u rare/epic/legends

Nono) I am OK with imp picking rares, my concern is that the rares he crafts are not counted towards the next craft he makes. Hope that makes sense.

Example:

1. Imp crafts an item and picks it.
  2. To craft the next item imp needs to pick 4 more items (to make it 5 total).
  3. Imp picks 4 more items and doesn’t craft anything, because item #1 wasn’t counted.

The imp gives u rare +, so if u set ur options to epic / legend, the rares he craft he will pick again… Thats it

Oh my. I am OK with him picking rares:) he can pick all the rares. But instead of picking 5 items per craft, he picks 6.

Steiger, please help :unamused:

Looooool i d rater prefer to get all those rares with epic affixes and sell n.n u dont get more chance to get and epic/legend from the imp that way…

weeeeeeeeell, i have ~15 mln gold atm and bought everything i wanted from the shop, so i just don’t need gold any more - just epics with epic affixes and legendaries. that’s my way to play it anyway. and yet again - getting more chance is not my concern here.

I’ll try it one last time: In the imp description on the forum it clearly says “Imp crafts one item out of FIVE items he collects”. My imp takes SIX items instead of FIVE to craft an item. And I described the circumstances in which that happens.

Hmm, that’s odd. Will take a look into that!

That is also odd, will see if this is the case and if we can get him to cheat a bit less. :smile:

It may seem strange but we actually kept it like that on purpose. Since Orbs heal a percentage, having double the HP pool and being healed is already pretty powerful. Add on top of that an additional chance to get a percentage healed is too much. Now, if we changed the orbs to be a set number based on which floor your on, this could potentially change. We could also half the percentage healed and allow both to heal.

This is just generally how affixes work right now. There’s a good chance if you’re getting an Epic Affix ( orange ), it will be a skill or talent, just because of how many there are. We could take a look into weighting these to be less likely.

Pet leveling is very random. He has a random chance to gain affixes and to increase affix stats as he levels. There may be a way to improve pets later on, if there’s enough clamor for it.

See above :smile:

[quote=“dancemusiconly”]And a couple general questions:
7. The newbee one:) I have seen +Scalp dmg affix on my warrior items but I can’t find out what weapon actually has a Scalp spell. What am I missing?=/[/quote]

That’s the Hatchet’s Special Skill.

They are pretty rare, though it seems like a few of our lucky posters here have found some. I won’t spoil their location though :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you very much :smiley: We’ll definitely be keeping up the work, much more to come!

I have a bug to report too.

• back button.
    as u bring back the function of back button, it comes with bug too, when I opened inventory button, I accidentally pressed the back button, resulting pause menu appeared on top of my inventory menu and worse, I can’t press anything, my game is semi-frozen. I can’t do anything but pressing home and kill my game.

Thanks for all your answers:)

A little update about the crash - it looks like it is not related to the first “Tap” screen, because I got into the second one and tapped the screen when the Amazon message started appearing, and it crashed on the second screen. So perhaps this welcome message is the culprit here?

How on earth could i miss it? %(

[quote=“ichsanization”]I have a bug to report too.

• back button.
    as u bring back the function of back button, it comes with bug too, when I opened inventory button, I accidentally pressed the back button, resulting pause menu appeared on top of my inventory menu and worse, I can’t press anything, my game is semi-frozen. I can’t do anything but pressing home and kill my game.[/quote]

Same.

A couple other things:

So, in my hunt for nadroji things I have read a couple topics on the forum and it looks like these items can be looted from lvl 200 mp8 Ignis, so I farmed him for a couple days now - to no avail though. even 475+100% luck didn’t help:(

Nevertheless, I found another interesting bug:

When you kill Ignis on lvl 200 and go to the green portal, the message appears asking if you want to go to the main menu. Occasionally, when you click OK, the message disappears and nothing happens. So you stay in the same room. If you use the portal once again, the fight restarts and keeps restarting every time you go to the portal.

However, if you open the inventory, the message appears again.

Reproducibility: Seems to depend on monster power, as this doesn’t happen to me at all on mp1, happened a couple times on mp4, and ~20% @mp8.

That’s an ultimate farming spot of course, but that seems to be a bug that deserves a hotfix:)

And an idea about the pets: How about adding a minor chance of getting an affix or improving the existing affixes when a pet does it’s job (i.e. crafts an item for imp, heals for fairy, gold loot as doge)?

nah mate this is known for a long time, so no worries ;D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

as we already know, we indeed farm ignis that way. using portal, cancel, portal trick.

So if this got fixed next patch, how much would it kill your farming? :smile:

ummm… no need to fix :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

Maybe it would be nice adding this thing to the others bosses?

I think that would be a great feature Diieter.

+1 to add this feature to the other bosses :smiley:

I know that the bug with items from crates and barrels that go out of walls return to the road is ok, when imp craft an item and go out of wall it dont return to the road…

+1 for malum anguis battle loop. I love fighting with this tricky bos.